IGNORED

Favorite Golf Movie

obiwan21
Note: This thread is 5399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone not saying Caddyshack needs to have their head examined.

The OP said a movie

Other than Caddyshack.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Non Caddyshack division

1. Follow the Sun
2. The Greatest Game Ever Played
3. Pat and Mike (a Tracy/ Hepburn movie)
4. The Legend of Bagger Vance
5. The Caddy (a Martin and Lewis comedy)

two popular golf movies I despise:

Happy Gilmore...I do like the part where Bob Barker beats him up
Tin Cup...HATED from start to (especially) finish

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

Legend of Bagger Vance

"The greatest game there is....
Ask anybody. It's fun, it's hard...and you stand on the green grass, and it's just you and the ball. There ain't nobody to beat up on but yourself... It's the only game you can call penalty on yourself. If you're honest, which most people are. There just ain't no other game like it."

Gets me every time...
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

Non Caddyshack division

I was wondering when someone was going to mention The Caddy, the movie that gave us "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore'".

We have The Greatest Game Ever Played on the way from Netflix, can't wait to see it as it looks like it'll be a good one. -=gos=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
What I play...
Driver - Burner Draw
Fairway - FY-Brid 3 Wood
Hybrid - Burner Rescue 19*Irons - R7 Draw 4-SW/LWWedge - CG14 Black 50*Putter - White Hot XG #9Ball - TP RedBag - Stand Bag=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I was wondering when someone was going to mention The Caddy, the movie that gave us "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore'".

I wish Netflix had Dead Solid Perfect. I have read the book, but would love to see the movie.

Tin Cup

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 9 characters.
In the bag:
905R 9.5° - UST ProForce V2 65R
909F2 15.5° Titleist Diamana 75
909H 19° Titleist Diamana 80
Zing 2 3-PW Vokey SM48.08 @ 51° Vokey SM56.11 Unitized Leo

1. The Greatest Game Ever Played
2. Tin Cup

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!