IGNORED

Leger Designs Logo

Jax
Note: This thread is 5396 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

thoughts?

*Chaparral High School Golf Team*
Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse

Pretty lame.... Lol what are they for?
Bag- Orig. 14 Stadium Tour
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

Pretty lame.... Lol what are they for?

coming from a lame man haha jking it a logo for what i hope to be soon doing

Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse

coming from a lame man haha jking it a logo for what i hope to be soon doing

And that would beeee???

Bag- Orig. 14 Stadium Tour
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

And that would beeee???

graphic design.

Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood

to be honest - Both need work. Right idea, but not nearly polished enough. The word Jarrett looks like you just pasted it over the first name. Does that make sense?

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

to be honest - Both need work. Right idea, but not nearly polished enough. The word Jarrett looks like you just pasted it over the first name. Does that make sense?

Yeah, it's hard to tell that the 'G' is a 'G'.

Driver: Cobra Speed Pro S X/10.5*
3W: TaylorMade Rescue
Irons: Adams Ovation 3 (4-LW)
Putter: Ping Zing 2i
Ball: Noodle + Long & SoftGlove: FootJoy SofJoyShoes: FootJoy GreenJoyShort term goals:Break 92 for 18 holesShoot 5 pars or better in one round.

Yeah, I hear you on the polished look. It is really close though. I like the top one better (without the picture). How about "design"

under the "E", not on top. I agree with the "G" comment as well. Needs to look more like a "G".

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Yeah, I hear you on the polished look. It is really close though. I like the top one better (without the picture). How about "design"

Thanks i will take all your comments in consideration also here is a portfolio design iam working on its shrieked so its all put together

Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood

Too much going on.
With logo design that involves type, sometimes you can be lucky with the letters you have to work with - for example, in Bad Boy you have the good fortune to have the d in bad and the b in boy working like a mirror image, or in adidas a series of circles.
With yours, unfortunately, the G gets confused when you paste stuff on top.
I would probably be inclined to lose the "Jarrett" completely - maybe try something like LEGER on its own with the second E reversed. Don't superimpose the "Designs" bit over anything. Experiment with the location of that word.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

i dont think you should put a photo of yourself as part of the logo.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Try going with more of an overlay than a cut out. I would also change to a different font face. For this purpose, I'd say smooth and simple is best, don't try to show off your work with a cutting edge logo. That can often turn people off because if they don't like the look of the logo they will judge your work based on it.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

• 2 weeks later...
Here are my thoughts.

1. Too cluttered. A logo should be something simple. Something you can build a brand around.

2. "designs" too small. The logo should work well at small sizes and large sizes. This logo won't work at a small size because you cannot read the word "designs."

3. Kerning seems to be off. In "Leger," There' smore space between the "GE" than the other letters. The spacing between the "ER" is smaller than "LEG."

On the word "Jarrett," the "ARR" are close together with no spacing while the "ETT" seems to have a couple pixels of spacing.

The word "designs" is the same way. Some letters are touching, others are not.

4. I definitely wouldn't put a photograph in the logo either as it's going to look really bad when sized down smaller.

Here's a website I developed and maintain: logogala.com (hopefully I can post it here). Check out some of the designs to get some ideas. Hope that helps.

Note: This thread is 5396 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!