IGNORED

How many Clubs do you carry?

Note: This thread is 5389 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How many clubs do you carry?

• 11 or less
    • 15 or more - screw the rules!

I carry 14, but I'm thinking about taking my gap wedge out. My gap wedge is 50* and my PW is 47* and the yardage difference between the two is about 10 yards at most. If it's not too expensive, I think i'll have it bent to a higher loft.

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

Why handicap yourself by carrying less than 14? ... Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe you only own 12 clubs and you don't have an urgent need to buy more / can play well enough with what you have?

Driver: Cobra Speed Pro S X/10.5*
3W: TaylorMade Rescue
Irons: Adams Ovation 3 (4-LW)
Putter: Ping Zing 2i
Ball: Noodle + Long & SoftGlove: FootJoy SofJoyShoes: FootJoy GreenJoyShort term goals:Break 92 for 18 holesShoot 5 pars or better in one round.

14 clubs in my bag, or at least soon. Just ordered two Cleveland Launcher fairwaywoods. So then it'll be:

driver
5 and 3 wood
4-PW
3 wedges: 52, 56 and 60* (one or two holes on my homecourse where I really need the 60*)
putter

In my Sasquatch Tour Standbag:
Sasquatch Driver
Launcher Fairwaywood (5 and 3)
OSS Slingshot irons
60° and 56° CG12 DSG RTG+ WedgeOlyo 52° wedge OZ putter T-130 One Tour ball

Note: This thread is 5389 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!