IGNORED

94 holes in 2 days

zac_369
Note: This thread is 5392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just got back from Treetops Resort, in Gaylord Michigan. WHAT A DEAL!! 2 days unlimited golf, range balls and carts included, plus a room for 1 night... $160 a person. Just an FYI there are 4 18 hole courses and the best 9 hole course in the nation, Threetops-host of the annual ESPN par 3 shootout. Any way, the prices are $135 for 3 of the 18's and $90 for the other 2 courses, not to mention $120 for a room. So you can immagine how sweet this deal is! check it out while it lasts

What's In My Bag
Driver: r9 TP
Fairway wood: Hibore XLS 3
Hybrids: Hibore XLS 3&4
Irons: Victory Red Blades 4-PWedge: Cg14 Camo 56 R-91 60Putter: Rossa LabeauBall: Pro V1

Cool! Our Wednesday night league has been making plans, we're headed there Labor Day weekend.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Sounds like fun. Have you or your friends heard of boxgroove.com? I was thinking of joining..seems like they have access to a lot of private courses around the country. Any imput would be great.

-M

Sounds like fun. Have you or your friends heard of boxgroove.com? I was thinking of joining..seems like they have access to a lot of private courses around the country. Any imput would be great.

Why don't you start a thread. You've made two and only two posts and both have hijacked threads spewing out questions about boxgroove.com knowing it would get checked out. You can read as well as any of us, you tell us. I suspect you are a troll promoting the site. If I'm wrong I apologize.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

nope sorry

What's In My Bag
Irons: Victory Red Blades 4-PWedge: Cg14 Camo 56 R-91 60Putter: Rossa LabeauBall: Pro V1

Wow that sounds like a great deal. Hopefully I can make it up there before the deals over. I am from Brighton.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Wow that sounds like a great deal. Hopefully I can make it up there before the deals over. I am from Brighton.

Yeah definatly try to. I'm from over by Lapeer so it was about a 3 hour drive. We went up on tuesday and just found a cheap hotel to stay in for the night and tee'd off at 7AM. The views up there are just amazing.

What's In My Bag

Sounds like a good deal, but man 94 holes in 2 days, don't know if I could take it lol
Spec's Bag
Driver: 8.5* R7 425
3 Wood: 15.0* 980F
Irons (3-P): S59 Black Dot +1/2
Weges (52, 56, 60): SM56-10Putter: Studio Style NewportBall: ProV1

Sounds like a good deal, but man 94 holes in 2 days, don't know if I could take it lol

I'll tell ya, after that first day man was I sore. but after the 2nd day I was feeling pretty good. We could have gotten in alot more holes too.

What's In My Bag

Why don't you start a thread. You've made two and only two posts and both have hijacked threads spewing out questions about boxgroove.com knowing it would get checked out. You can read as well as any of us, you tell us. I suspect you are a troll promoting the site. If I'm wrong I apologize.

You're not wrong. The above website is registered to a "McRedmond Morelli" through godaddy. Troll or the world's biggest coincidence? You decide.

I hate trolls, especially the really obvious ones.

In my Acuity bag:

Driver: HiBore XL
Woods: Acuity 3 Wood and 3I-hybrid
Irons: Acuity oversized cavity backs 4 - PWWedges: Tourney Silver Scot 192Putter: Acuity half-malletBall: XL 5000 Super Straight

Note: This thread is 5392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!