IGNORED

R9 460 for $200!!

Note: This thread is 5385 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just got my 07 burner in the mail today too! Cant wait to hopefully take it to the range tomorrow!

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

The more I see this deal, the more I am tempted to buy one. Oh what little self control I have.

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

Picked up my R9 locally last week for $225.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Ripped the Burner up yesterday.. Everyone in the group took at least one swing with it and loved the results.

You almost can't mishit the club (ie. duff a drive). You still can hook/slice with any existing bad habits but it has some carry... On a 465 yd par 5...after my drive left about 140 to the center of the green. Probably 280 in the air and 40ish yds on the roll but still I normally average 250-270, but this club can rock in your bag toO!

Note: This thread is 5385 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!