IGNORED

hey

Note: This thread is 6498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey lurch, what's up? welcome to the board, you'll find that you will be stopping by frequently.

a couple of places i typical check out online are golfsmith.com and edwinwatts.com but if you want last year's models check ebay. good luck!
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

I have had really good luck with "golfclubexchange.com" as well when looking for clubs. It has gotten a lot more commercial in the last couple of years. A lot of dealers are using it to market their overstock stuff, but it is still pretty good.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

take the time and make the effort to get fitted, at 6'4 you need to make sure you have the right length club...

with your height your lie may become an issue as well, if you buy a used set of clubs this repair may be very difficuly if you purchase a set of irons that are casted and not forged (a difference being in the process of production but also the softness of the material used)

some cast irons can be bent only once but they can be weakened and it is not really recommended

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Note: This thread is 6498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!