IGNORED

Ryder Cup 2010

lordnazgul2
Note: This thread is 5347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have just received an email from the organisers and i have got tickets for the thursday practice round of the Ryder Cup!! Am absolutely over the moon.

Has anyone else received the good news? If so, what day are you going on?

Has anyone ever been to a thursday practice? How much do you reckon i'll see??

Driver - 905r 9.5* UST Proforce V2 Stiff
3 Wood - 906f2 15* UST Proforce V2 Stiff
5 Wood - SQ 19* Aldila NV Stiff
Irons - MP67 3, 5-PW DG TT S300, 1/2 inch longer 2* Upright
Gap Wedge - SV 52* 10* Bounce DG TT S400Sand Wedge - Vokey Spin Milled 56* 10* Bounce DG TT Wedge FlexLob Wedge - ...

Opening Ceremony will be on Thurs so make sure you go early to see some golf.

I went on Tuesday in 2006 - was amazing. Saw everyone. Photos and videos (look on youtube). Weather was great (it rained every other day that week).

People who went Wednesday were disappointed as the Americans went out on the back 9 in a 12 ball and hit approach shots only or something crazy. The fans weren't happy. On the Tuesday both everyone from teams played every hole. We arrived at around 7:30 and Woods & Furyk had already played 4 holes. So be early!

Bring a camera, get yourself in a good position behind a tee or something, stay there for an hour and you'll get your money's worth. They were strict on phones but cameras were ok.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Thursday should be a good day to go. I went four days to the Ryder Cup last year at Valhalla. Most of the practice rounds as far as I could tell, the Americans go off either the front or the back and the Europeans go off the opposite so you'll have to decide what group you want to follow that day (Americans or Europeans).

Note: This thread is 5347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!