IGNORED

Interesting Putter

MMouse
Note: This thread is 5377 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi, this is the Weekend Pro and I make a USGA compliant golf putter. Recent changes at USGA require the club maker to submit a form which you can get from their website, pay a fee and submit 2 putters for testing. They will review and send you a ruling.

Hi, this is the Weekend Pro and I make a USGA compliant golf putter. Recent changes at USGA require the club maker to submit a form which you can get from their website, pay a fee and submit 2 putters for testing. They will review and send you a ruling.

can we see pictures of the putter?

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

I smell something fishy!!

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

I smell something fishy!!

I don't know if its fishy smelling, but certaintly smelly

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

Ready for the pictures?

I don't have any :)
She didnt bring it Friday as her husband had sold the one she was bringing me. She plans to bring me one sometime this week after he makes another.
I'll blame my putting this weekend on being distracted over the putter :)

In my bag:

Nike SQ DYMO 10.5
Big Bertha 3 Wood
Big Bertha 3-10 IADAMS Tom Watson Classic 54,58 and 64 Wedges Nike Oz 5 Putter/Wilson Staff ( not sure model, bought it in second hand store ) Ball: Bridgestone E6

$100, which if it works well is nothing too shabby for a putter.

Now I just want to buy it more because I can't have or see it!

Maybe it's all a marketing ploy to get me to buy it.

In my bag:

Nike SQ DYMO 10.5
Big Bertha 3 Wood
Big Bertha 3-10 IADAMS Tom Watson Classic 54,58 and 64 Wedges Nike Oz 5 Putter/Wilson Staff ( not sure model, bought it in second hand store ) Ball: Bridgestone E6

It'll be interesting to see for sure. I once played with a guy who made his own putter. The head was a wooden mallet style. Not sure if it was approved by any official body but it looked pretty conventional so I don't think there would have been any issues with it.

Note: This thread is 5377 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!