IGNORED

Hello from Indy

xattamrs
Note: This thread is 5329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Look at all these Indy folks. I love hearing more people that took up the Saddlebrook membership. Gotta love that place. Pretty fun course despite the short length. Gotta find the good times to get out and play when it isnt bogged down. I started playing a lot at Trophy club in Lebanon lately. Twilight rates start at 2 PM weekdays for $29. Gorgeous course in great shape

R7 460 TP 8.5* Driver
Burner TP 3 wood
r7 Steel 5 wood
rac TP MB with FCM 6.0 shafts #4-PW
rac Fe2O3 52* 8*bounce Spin Milled 56.14* and 60.04* wedges Rossa Corzina putter ProV1x

I would really like to play at The Fort once the leaves turn, the photos on their website look gorgeous, and one of the big golf publications named it one of their top 100 pub courses in America.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

The Fort really is a gorgeous course. The back 9 may have some of the most fun golf holes Ive ever played.

R7 460 TP 8.5* Driver
Burner TP 3 wood
r7 Steel 5 wood
rac TP MB with FCM 6.0 shafts #4-PW
rac Fe2O3 52* 8*bounce Spin Milled 56.14* and 60.04* wedges Rossa Corzina putter ProV1x

Lot's of activity in this thread; great to see lot's of Indy golfers. This is the first I've heard of The Fort. Got on their site today and it looks like a great course. Definitely need to check it out!

Note: This thread is 5329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!