IGNORED

Fujikura speeder 586 vs Grafalloy prolaunch red plz help

Note: This thread is 5373 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Im about to purchase an ft-i driver and am deciding between the 2 shafts mentioned above. I tend to sky the ball pretty often so i would like a lower trajectory and i also am prone to slicing occasionally so a little less spin might be nice also. Any comments on which shaft would be better will be greatly appreciated
Driver: Walter Hagen T3 Square
3 wood: Walter Hagen T3
Hybrids: Walter Hagen T3
Irons: Walter Hagen T3
Putter: Walter Hagen MalletChipper: EZ RollShoes: GreenJoyGlove: ReactBall: E5+ or HX Hot Bite16 years old

Im pretty sure the red grafalloy is made to make the ball go higher but im not completely sure. What i do know is i had the Speeder shaft on my last 3 wood and i could not get the ball in the air even if i hit it good so it would probably work out good for you. I vote for the speeder 586.

In my Ping bag:
Driver: Titleist 909 D2 9.5*

3 Wood: Nickent Pro
Irons: Titleist AP2 Project x 5.5Wedges: Titleist Vokey 200 Series Vokey 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: Scotty Cameron Detour 1 (just ordered it)

Im pretty sure the red grafalloy is made to make the ball go higher but im not completely sure

the grafalloy red is in fact a lower launching shaft. I read up on it before i decided to go with it in my 3 wood.

JSwiney, whenyou say sky the ball, do you mean pop it up or just hit it high?.. because if you mean pop it up, the shaft will do nothing for that. I assume you mean you hit it high tho. anyways i use the grafalloy red and its a solid shaft. fuji makes good shafts as well but i dont think ive hit the one you name.

Putter first 
:titleist: newport 2 oil can
:titleist: 58* SM4
:titleist: 54* SM4
:titleist: 50* SM4
:titleist: 4-pw AP2 project X 6.0
:ping: i20 9.5 TFC Stiff

Im about to purchase an ft-i driver and am deciding between the 2 shafts mentioned above. I tend to sky the ball pretty often so i would like a lower trajectory and i also am prone to slicing occasionally so a little less spin might be nice also. Any comments on which shaft would be better will be greatly appreciated

If you're about to spend serious money on a driver, why not get a proper fitting rather than just buy one off the rack based on other folks' recommendations?

A launch monitor will give you the information you need?
In the bag...

G10 9° Driver
G10 17° 4 Wood
G10 21° Hybrid i15 4-PW Tour-W Wedges 50/12 & 56/10 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Balls - Bridgestone B330-RX

yes by sky it i mean hitting it very high with lots of spin. The reason i am forced to buy off the shelf is that the nearest swing monitor and well stocked golf shop is around 2 hours away and none of the local clubs will let buyers demo clubs.
Driver: Walter Hagen T3 Square
3 wood: Walter Hagen T3
Hybrids: Walter Hagen T3
Irons: Walter Hagen T3
Putter: Walter Hagen MalletChipper: EZ RollShoes: GreenJoyGlove: ReactBall: E5+ or HX Hot Bite16 years old

Note: This thread is 5373 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!