IGNORED

18 Pars - Ever Done/Seen It?

Fat Slice
Note: This thread is 5358 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I've parred every hole on the front nine before. I think I made it until 11 and then I made a birdie at 12... that's the farthest I've gone.

I've seen a pro do it. Faldo did it to win the British Open the one time... over Azinger, I think.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I did it one time....years ago. I remember it as a round with great driving, iron play, and putting.....but seldom on the same hole. Quite frustrating but I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

In a navy blue Vintage L8 stand bag
Big Bertha 454
Muirfield 20th 2 iron
Vip Tour CB-92 3-PW
by Macgregor Greg Norman Forged FW Special 55 BeCuTad Moore TM-2 Milled putter AD333/Trispeed

I had a round of 16 straight bogeys, I shot par on the first hole and double on the last hole and 1 bogeys in the middle. Given my cap this was a decent round
Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

My buddy just shot +1: 17 pars and a bogey. He was pissed that he missed all of his birdie putts (strange, he's a pretty good putter normally) including a bunch of 6 footers.

Hey a couple of years back I was playing a 36 hole amateur competition in my home town. I will never forget it, I made a par 4 up the first and then I bogeyed the second hole. After that I made 25 pars in a row. I played the last 9 holes in 2 under for a one under par total of 143. Although I never made 18 pars in the same round it still felt pretty special.

Driver - Nike Sumo SQ 8.5 degree AldilaVS Proto
Fairawy wood - Titleist 903f2 Vodoo
Irons - Titleist Z Blend Forged Project X 5.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey
Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2Ball - Pro V1

• iacas changed the title to 18 Pars - Ever Done/Seen It?
Note: This thread is 5358 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!