IGNORED

Sweet bag

Note: This thread is 5361 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Very cool if ya ask me. I was once a Jack and Wild Turkey drinker so I can understand.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Cool yes.....grossly overinflated price due to the logo. That same Callaway Hot Warbird bag (without the JD logo) can be bought new for well under $100.

The J.D. golf towels would be cool and more reasonable for $15.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Cool yes.....grossly overinflated price due to the logo. That same Callaway Hot Warbird bag (without the JD logo) can be bought new for well under $100.

Put a Lamborghini or Ferrari logo on it and you've got a nice $400+ golf bag right there.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

My thoughts exactly.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

im not sure if i would use it, because i am a minor, but i like the idea.I would buy the bag if i had the money and the logo was not there
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

The funny thing is that people wouldn't have a problem paying that much if it was plastered with fruity Scotty Cameron graphics. And it's actually not that overpriced if you are a JD fan and have Callaway clubs. I'm a fan of neither, though. Now, if it were a Macallan and MacGregor bag, that would be a different story.

In a staff blue  Aerolite III

Razr Hawk 10.5* (BB 63 S)
Orig Steelhead 4W 16.8* (F)
Orig Steelhead 7W 20* (M-10)

JPX-800 Pro 4-pw (XP S300)

MP-T Blk Ni 51.06, MP-T Blk Ni 56.14, MP-T Blk Ni 58.10

Bettinardi BC-1 (34")

TM TP Black

I would only sport that bag if I won it in a golf outing. I dont think I could honestly cart that thing around knowing that people probably think I am an alcoholic for carrying it.....but its your money

G5 9* w/Aldila NV Shaft
4DX +3 (13*)
3DX RC 2-Iwood 17*
i5 3-PW GREEN DOT w/Z-Z65 steel shafts
Ping Eye 2 XG SW & LW

Ping Zing G2 Putter

Hoofer 3 Bag

Nike ball (any)

Rounds this year:81: Granite Falls North84: Trilogy at Vistancia84: Falcon Golf Course82: Granite Falls South 82

The funny thing is that people wouldn't have a problem paying that much if it was plastered with fruity Scotty Cameron graphics. And it's actually not that overpriced if you are a JD fan and have Callaway clubs. I'm a fan of neither, though. Now, if it were a Macallan and MacGregor bag, that would be a different story.

I agree totally about the Scotty graphics, he has pulled off one of the greatest marketing hoaxes of all time. All the Scotty slurpers, feel free to flame away....

:tmade: 09 Burner
:cobra: Speed LD F 3 wood
:cobra: Baffler 20 degree hybrid
:cobra: Baffler TWS 23 hy
:ping: G15 5-UW
:snake_eyes: 56 deg SW 
:snake_eyes: 60 - 12 wedge  
:scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

I agree totally about the Scotty graphics, he has pulled off one of the greatest marketing hoaxes of all time. All the Scotty slurpers, feel free to flame away....

So true.

The kool-aid factor is huge though, many Club Cameron guys bank on that powerful driving force combined with the outlet of ebay to generate funds that pay for their golf balls, tee times, club purchases, etc. One of the ones that gets me is the cost of SC grips. I was on Golfsmith last night looking for a grip for a putter refinishing project I'm working on....I can get the Golf Pride grip for $5.50 that is the exact same grip as the $21.00 SC grip sans the SC lettering. Simply amazing. My stupid arse may even get the SC version, too.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5361 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!