IGNORED

2009 MLB Playoffs

Grndslmhttr3
Note: This thread is 5250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Dodgers and Phillies are very even this year. Should be a good series.

Congrats.. I missed last nights game, but it sounds as if Lidge is doing well again.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that both of the League Finals will be tough battles. The Angels always play the Yankees tough, and the Phillies and Dodgers are at it again! I just hope it is not too cold in Yankee Stadium, but we are in a real cold spell right now in New York.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Starts tonight, I believe Hammels will toss a gem...1 up for the Fightin Phils.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Eh, Kershaw will show Hamels what's up.

Lets
Go
Dodgers

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Or not...

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Congrats.. I missed last nights game, but it sounds as if Lidge is doing well again.

He gave up a single and walked one!

I think he will lose a game for them before it is over.
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

how did last night work for ya?? I still think it is going to be tough series. LA is an improved team it think...their starting pitching is going to kill them in the end.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

I gotta say I'm not too big on the whole "Madson throwing 97 mph fastballs right down the middle" idea...

I don't believe the gun at all. Every guy was throwing way harder then ever. i understand being pumped and all but in my opinion the only thing pumped up was the setting on the radar gun.

Chan Ho looked awesome. nice to have him back even if it is limited.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Madson has been throwing 97 all year. I was a bit surprised when I saw Hamels' velocity, though. 96 mph? Maybe 94 at the very most, but he's usually around 91-92.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not really sure what to say about this one, other than the fact that there was absolutely no reason for someone who has thrown 87 pitches and only two hits to come out of a ballgame like that. Absolutely mind boggling.

-Rich

I'm not really sure what to say about this one, other than the fact that there was absolutely no reason for someone who has thrown 87 pitches and only two hits to come out of a ballgame like that. Absolutely mind boggling.

He has not pitched in almost a month. He gave them seven, incredible innings. If the Phillies pen can't get six outs then they are in a lot of trouble.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

You have a valid point; I forgot it was around a month since he last pitched. That was quite the debacle I saw. Only ONE ball left the infield and they managed to score two runs.

-Rich

He has not pitched in almost a month. He gave them seven, incredible innings. If the Phillies pen can't get six outs then they are in a lot of trouble.

I agree with you. It was a smart decision given the length of his lay-off. Pedro even said that he understood his job was to throw 85-90 pitches, and he did that.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Phillies and Angels are goin' down!!! Go Dodgers and Yankees!!

r7 Limited 9.5
r7 tp or r9 15*
300 series 3-9
48* 200 & 64* 07' SM
588 Chrome DSG 53* & 60* GM2 Exchange #5 34in Pro V1

Note: This thread is 5250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!