IGNORED

Bethpage Black

Note: This thread is 4826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still a foot or more of snow cover.  you can take your clubs out of the closet if you want to but you won't be taking them to bethpage any time soon.  next year i'm going to florida.  winter sucks.

Originally Posted by dougstein

still a foot or more of snow cover.  you can take your clubs out of the closet if you want to but you won't be taking them to bethpage any time soon.  next year i'm going to florida.  winter sucks.

when was this? my friend was also telling me that the local nyc muni's are still covered in snow. horrible news for me with this nice weather we are suppose to be having on thursday-friday.

« Keith »

Lido course is cool. Lived in Long Beach for a few years. I was in LB last night and it didn't look like it had snowed at all. Not sure about the course condition, it was night and the gate was closed.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Note: This thread is 4826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!