IGNORED

Bridgestone E7+ balls

Note: This thread is 5329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I found one of these today on the course, and ended up playing about 7 holes with it after that. I absolutely loved that ball. Low trajectory, but really long off the tee, and felt good up around the green as well.

I'm thinking about buying a dozen, since I liked hitting it so much, does anyone else have any experience with these?

I know they are designed for a piercing trajectory. I've played the e5 and e6, I like the e5.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

I have been playing the e7 for the later half of the summer. I am pleased with what I have seen. It does have less spin, which is good for my slice that comes back to haunt me now and then. It is a harder compression than the e6, so if your swing is faster, this should give you a little better distance than the e6 does. I dont think that it is a bad ball for the $25 range.

Just my .02

Driver Hyper X 9*
3 Wood Tight Lies
Hybrids Hyper X 3 & 4
Irons 5 - 9, PW Mizuno JPX 800
Wedge 50, 54, 60 Vokey Spin Milled Putter Ping Anser Ball e7+

E5+ is the one that adds height http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/balls/e5plus

Here is the low down on the E7+ ball http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/balls/e7plus

I play the E6+ as it keeps me straight http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/balls/e6plus

I may give the E7+ a go once I have lost all my E6+'s

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

I may give the E7+ a go once I have lost all my E6+'s

I've been debating this too.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I thought the e7+ was supposed to give a higher flight for more carry?

That is the E5+, a great ball that I gamed a good amount the first 6 months of the year.

I haven't tried the E7+ yet. It doesn't really fit my profile....but I can see where it would be the cats meow for a couple of the guys I golf with.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!