IGNORED

Golf Tipping on Memberships

ZEUS
Note: This thread is 5281 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Its actually a heated 300 yard range with holes at 25 75 100 150 175 200 250 markers.

That's a steal for $120 a month. Wish I had an exclusive place like that around here - it gets old waiting for stall space here at the public course ranges and having to deal with Houston's erratic weather.

2011 Goals:
* Improve club-head speed to 90 mph with the driver
* Ensure increased speed does not compromise accuracy
* Prevent overextending on the back-swing (left-arm is bending too much at the top)
* Relax arms initially at address ( too tense)* Play more full rounds (failed from 2010)

That's a steal for $120 a month. Wish I had an exclusive place like that around here - it gets old waiting for stall space here at the public course ranges and having to deal with Houston's erratic weather.

There is one in Dallas. Next time you are there check it out. Let me know how it is.

http://www.topgolf.com/Locations/US/Dallas/Default.aspx

Driver: Titleist 910D2 9.5
Wood: Titleist 910Fd
Hybrid: Titleist 910H
Irons: Titleist AP1
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 56/11 60/7
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Newport 2

Interesting. I've never "tipped" my pro either, and I've worked with him for a year. Originally, I was working with him once a week. After a few months, it evolved to every other week, and now because of both of our schedules, it averages about once every 2.5 weeks. I pay $95/hr. We usually play 5 holes, playing two ball best ball, and sometimes it runs over a little. Wouldn't think tipping on that rate would be expected, but even my dry cleaner has a tip jar, so who knows.

Who the Hell tips the dry cleaner, anyway?

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

i have never seen a range like that and what are those things around the holes
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

Where in Chicago is that? Im from there and the only place I can think of is that place in Des Plaines with 3 levels, but thats definitely not it.

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Note: This thread is 5281 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!