IGNORED

membership, good idea?

kleraudio
Note: This thread is 5269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sounds good to me. 3 courses unlimited for $107 a month? Go for it!

I pay $950 a year for unlimited play at the one local course and unlimited range balls, but that is only April to October while it's nice enough here, so roughly 6 months/year.

Unlimited golf on 3 courses for only $107 a month??
Are you even asking?????
That's a no-brainer. Go for it right now!!
Man I wish we had more courses here. The one and only golf course in my city is the one I play at, which is a members only course (though visitors are welcomed, but very expensive fees are required). It's a part of a whole sporting club, and memberships are no longer available as the number of members have reached or even exceeded the limit the club can hold. Only a few portion of these members use the club for golf though, most of them use it either socially, or for tennis, swimming, soccer, horses, gym, etc..

Ironically, more than 97% of the club's area is dedicated for a sport that is played by less than 1% of the club's members.

Memberships are for life and they are inheritable to all your lineage after you. Other than that I would've never been able to play golf or even think about it.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Note: This thread is 5269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!