IGNORED

Srixon AD333

Note: This thread is 5290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What do you think of the srixon ad333 i am thinking about buying them used instead of my top-flites what do you think of them and if you can suggest a ball forabout the same price you like
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

I play the AD333. I find it's a great compromise of price, distance, feel, and spin. I also play the D2 Feel and find it provides roughly the same performance, as well as the Bridgestone E6+ although it may spin around the greens a bit less.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

I picked up a box of the Srixon and a box of the Bridgestone E6+ recently, found them to be somewhat comparable although I preferred the Bridgestone. It felt a little better all around, most notably off the putter (not as clicky). I also found the covers on the Srixon to get damaged pretty quickly, I've already resigned three or four to my shag bag.

Started playing the AD333's this season. Really like the ball for the price. I was previously using Nike Juice. Balls seem to spin a bit more on the greens.

Driver: Ping G25

3w - Ping K15

3h - TEE Trilogy

4h - TEE Trilogy

5h - TEE Trilogy

Irons: Ping G25 6-LW

Putter: Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T
Bag: Nike SQ Tour

Optics: Bushnell Tour V2 Slope

Shoes: True Linkswear

Srixon AD333--really like this ball--great for those with a lower trajectory wanting to play a ball that goes higher.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Ive played the AD333 before and really liked it. For a distance ball, it still gets decent spin off the wedges and a soft feel off the putter.
Other balls that I would consider in the same price range would be the Top-Flite D2 Feel and Pinnacle Precision.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Nice ball for the money but nowhere near enough spin for me; probably OK into Winter (i.e. wet) greens. Decent feel off putter and chipping.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!