IGNORED

Pacquiao does it again!

Fat Slice
Note: This thread is 5321 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Pac Man put on a clinic. Cotto is a tough guy and his face got pounded into five miles of bad road. PPV fights are a crap shoot - this one was worth the $$$!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Pac Man put on a clinic. Cotto is a tough guy and his face got pounded into five miles of bad road. PPV fights are a crap shoot - this one was worth the $$$!

Clinic indeed. This is the first PPV I've watched in a long time and it was well worth it.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

No kidding man! That fight was dope. I'm a Mexican and I should've supported Cotto, but I knew Pacquiao was gonna open up a can of whup !!! It was a good fight, and had all my $$$ on Pac Man. I predicted 4/5th round would end it, and it looked like it too! But my respects off to Cotto for holding out, and for the sportsmanship Pacquiao showed for going a little easier on Cotto towards the last couple of rounds.

In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

First time I saw Manny Pacquiao fight last night on HBO Boxing and he was very impressive, fast and comming at you from different angles and many combination punches, he was amazing to watch.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Pacquiao - Mayweather will be one to watch!

I haven't bought PPV since the De La Hoya - Pacquiao fight almost a year ago and that was a waste of money, the fights before the main event only went a couple rounds so there was nothing but announcers yapping til the big fight. Then, Oscar just couldn't match the speed of Pacquiao, just too much of a decrease in weight categories for him. It was sad to watch the guys in De La Hoya's corner not let him answer the bell, because he was getting beat bad but didn't want to quit. I've always seen De La Hoya as a winner who did a lot for boxing and knew it was probably his last fight, but it's sad to see a proud man like that getting stopped by his own corner.

I think Pacquiao is pound for pound one of the best boxers in the last 30 years!

Note: This thread is 5321 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!