IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

An overpaid sports personality cheats on his spouse..... ya thats news!!!
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah. She bought the house for her sister, just like she bought a house for her mom years ago. The sale was probably consummated several weeks or even months ago - just coincidental timing on when the paperwork went through. She'd been looking at the house since it went on the market something like 18 months ago.

I stand corrected. I just heard about this today however - after seeing a few reported details (namely that she looked at the estate in the summer), it's obvious that this is another bad timing coincidence like the Gatorade announcement.

It was also good to hear that Elin's family allegedly wants them to work it out. Their support will give her some strength ... and with all this , she'll need every ounce she can muster. smh

Unless Tiger is proved to be an unfit parent, then it's a different game.

Sorry, but Tiger IS an unfit parent - i´m not talking about the whole cheating thingy here - i´m talking about his profession (and besides that - he obv. likes to party quite a bit). So between all the traveling/practice/endorsment stuff - i just cant see how he could be a single father having time to raise two kids. He would have somebody else let him do it - like his mother or a "replacement mom" - now thats really great for the kids.... unless of course he retires.

And this counts pretty much towards all professional golfers - they cant raise kids alone while being on the job.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Sorry, but Tiger IS an unfit parent - i´m not talking about the whole cheating thingy here - i´m talking about his profession (and besides that - he obv. likes to party quite a bit). So between all the traveling/practice/endorsment stuff - i just cant see how he could be a single father having time to raise two kids. He would have somebody else let him do it - like his mother or a "replacement mom" - now thats really great for the kids.... unless of course he retires.

Wow? So soilders that are fighting for the USA overseas (male and female) are unfit parents also according to your reasoning.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Wow?

I´m talking about SINGLE parents! How would you as a man/woman raise your child if you would be overseas - you always have to have somebody that can take care of the kids - like very close family. But that might work for a couple of months - but not over years.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW

You would not have understood the 50s and 60s or any time before then going back to the dawn of man. It is only now, in these woosie dad days, that fathers are expected to do anything with kids. Tiger could have a dozen nannies and the kids would be fine. If I were his kid I would want to "Grow Up Woods" in America. Now that I have seen as much as everyone else, this is no longer news worthy. This is who he has been for a long time so why are we upset about it. He has done fine as who he is. If Elin doesn't like it she can go away.

I think i am going to get a Tiger driver cover! Go Tiger.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Sorry - but nannies dont replace A parent or parents. If you dont have the time to raise your kids and see them grow up - dont get them in the first place!

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW

Sorry - but nannies dont replace A parent or parents. If you dont have the time to raise your kids and see them grow up - dont get them in the first place!

You are correct, nothing replaces a parent.

What did Tiger play 17 events last year? I think he would be fine playing 10 tournaments, plenty of time to be at home, and his work place is a golf cart to Isleworth. He can eaisly make more time for his kids if he needs or wants to. And it's not like he needs to work....

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

He was acquitted in the criminal trial, but found guilty in the subsequent civil trial.

Ah! Good point. However, there's no way I would trust the result of such a trial given the media and the public's pre-formed perception that "he did it". Burden of proof lower as well.

You would not have understood the 50s and 60s or any time before then going back to the dawn of man. It is only now, in these woosie dad days, that fathers are expected to do anything with kids. Tiger could have a dozen nannies and the kids would be fine. If I were his kid I would want to "Grow Up Woods" in America. Now that I have seen as much as everyone else, this is no longer news worthy. This is who he has been for a long time so why are we upset about it. He has done fine as who he is. If Elin doesn't like it she can go away.

Nice. And all those 50's/60's children brought up with an absent father are such well balanced adults now aren't they? Just because you

can raise a child this way doesn't make it the best way to go about it.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Unfortunately, plenty of family court decisions still award busy stars and executives partial physical custody of their children despite their schedules. "Best interest of the child" doesn't necessary mean you have to have a normal person's schedule. You're absolutely right though. Kids need time with their parents - which is also why it's hard to get a court ok to move overseas without the other parent's consent.

Best text message of 2009:

In a text-swap on Oct. 18, Grubbs wonders "why I keep falling more and more for u ;)." Woods' unexpected reply: "because I'm blasian :)."

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

That seems a pretty broad and unfair statement. There are some like Paul Goydos that prove otherwise.

His wife passed away correct?

As far as i recall his children already were in their teenage years which makes things different than to have infants. And didnt he even take time off, like a couple months after his wife passed away to get things sorted out?

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW

His wife passed away correct?

Yes, his wife passed away, but they had split well before that and Goydos was raising the kids. I understand that he took some time off after she died to be closer with the kids, but long before that he was caring for the kids.

At least Tiger knows former WWF star The Iron Shiek has his back.

Iron Shiek on Twitter..

"Tiger Woods is smart champion. He _____ who he ______ he don't give a ______, he is World Champion"

So Tiger's got that going for him....which is nice.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

You never know!

Best post yet!!! MEOW!

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Note: This thread is 5041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!