IGNORED

Tiger’s Concubines… Which Strumpet Is The Hottest?

Uber$winG
Note: This thread is 5303 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Tiger’s Concubines… Which Strumpet Is The Hottest?

• Rachel Uchitel
    • Jamie Grubbs
    • Kalika Moquin
    • The 4th Chick

Seriously Über$winG how could you make that poll????? You should know damn well that 4 options will never be enough.

I think we are up to 6 or 7 now - lets see if we breach the #10 - then the Golfchannel can go work on a new Top10 episode.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Über$winG how could you make that poll????? You should know damn well that 4 options will never be enough.

It was up to 9 last time i heard. Tiger dominates both on and off the course.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I find it hard to believe he had this life and this is the first time we heard about it and because of a car crash.

He must have some trust worthy mistresses to be able to pull it off for years. The funny thing is his wife is much better looking than anyone of the "others".

Brian

Tiger is into the plastic lookin white chicks aint he, lol?

I find it hard to believe he had this life and this is the first time we heard about it and because of a car crash.

i agree 100%. although Rachel is fairly close in

hotness to Elin (in my opinion), none of them are prettier than Tigers wife. they probably just did things Tigers wife wouldn't do, lol. and all this talk about him being a sex-addict (by the press) is a cop-out in my opinion. he has a hot wife who he can have all that sex with. he isnt a sex addict. he's just a cheater. i bet he checks into sex-rehab next in order to duck the press a little longer

Yep...He'll go the Sex Addict route. Damn...what a probem to have.

If he cures the Sex Addict thing I wonder what his cross addiction will be? Hope it's not gambling....he'll be broke in 3 years.

Hat's off to you Tiger...what a freaking sell job.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I voted for the brunette with the nice hands. Not bad. The others look like full time strippers...not that their is anything wrong with that.

The blonde from Orlando looks pretty cute, but she is in the second wave of gals, not pictured in this thread,

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

here you go

Dayum. Very nice shots of Elin, I've never her dolled up like that in public. Purely from a judge's standpoint, she's got it all. The only thing the 1st mistress may have over her is a little more booty ... and I'm just going there b/c of the subject of this thread. At the end of the day, Elin for what I've seen lately is a fine-looking woman to have given birth to 2 children.

Elin and her twin sister

Two 10's from the same womb ... lol.

I only recently learned Elin had a twin, and that the twin was also Jesper Parnevik's nanny. They must've been raised to be level-headed to have been models and then nannies.

I would say its a toss up between Jamie and Rachel, but Elin rolls them all up and smokes them.

i agree, except for the Jamie part. shes OK, just not in the same league as Rachel and Elin

IMO . if Elin was a little taller, she would be absolutely perfect IMO . i love women who are 5'-9" to 5'-11" tall.

I picked Chick #4.

I did that because I don't think the lid has come off the barrel yet. And quite frankly, Elin's sister could be on that list somewhere, and good lord does she look good.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

I look at that pic of Elin and her sister and say to myself "are you kidding me?"

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I look at that pic of Elin and her sister and say to myself "are you kidding me?"

Can I get an amen! wOOw !!!!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

Note: This thread is 5303 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!