IGNORED

Tiger's doctor under FBI investigation

jamo
Note: This thread is 5234 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

About 10 years ago... my dentist was arrested for Domestic Violence for beating his wife.

You know how much that had to do with me? About as much as Dr. Galea and Tiger.

Who cares? it's been stated multiple times, this has absolutely no connection to Tiger, and all treatments and proceedures he underwent were leagal and standardized.

as Erik said, dont sensationalize.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

About 10 years ago... my dentist was arrested for Domestic Violence for beating his wife.

Going back to my prior post, not everything was legal, the doctor isn't licensed, and never was licensed, to practice in the states and it is well documented tiger received treatment in Florida. So no, not everything was legal. This begs the question, If it is such a standard procedure, why have a doctor from canada fly to florida to perform it, when he isn't even licensed? I think that is the question a lot of people want answered.

Going back to my prior post, not everything was legal, the doctor isn't licensed, and never was licensed, to practice in the states and it is well documented tiger received treatment in Florida. So no, not everything was legal.

great point. I'm new to the blood spinning thing. But it seems like any qualified US doctor could perform the procedure?

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I'll do it...Maybe TW was looking for an edge in high tech HGH to knock it off the tee farther...his short game is the best probably of all time, so maybe he was searching for an edge in distance off the tee??? If he is pounding 300 yard drives with some "help" and then the irons and short game take over he's unstoppable (obviously). Just my dumb hypothesis.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

great point. I'm new to the blood spinning thing. But it seems like any qualified US doctor could perform the procedure?

the fact that the best golfer in the world had flown him in 4 times for treatment lends to 2 possibilities,

1. tiger, due to his oversexed brain, has completely lost his mind even when choosing the proper care for his knee. 2. tiger, even with his oversexed brain, knew what he was doing because apparently he had recovered quite well. for people like tiger, often it is a matter of a question like,,,who is the best in the field. possibly that canadian guy's name came up. the most powerful recommendation is word of mouth. also, it seems that that doc has been working with top athletes and possibly mastered the art of being discrete. an orlando doc, if allowed to treat tiger, probably buys a billboard next day and advertises as such. the fact that the canadian doc has no usa license is of course a big deal now, but often, i know american doctors going abroad and doing surgeries in other countries, as volunteer or in a teaching setting, without local licenses. isn't canada and mexico part of usa? what is the big deal here?

I still see no difference in tiger flying to canada on his jet 4 times to get treatments. Instead he flew the doc to his house.

should be a non-issue. who cares.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

• Administrator
I still see no difference in tiger flying to canada on his jet 4 times to get treatments. Instead he flew the doc to his house.

I also wonder if drawing blood and injecting blood is "medical." Nurses can do certain amounts of things, right?

But I really don't care all that much. If it was just the PRP, then I don't think Tiger really did anything wrong.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i suppose the angle the media is driving at, eventually, is whether there is evidence that tiger took illegal substances such as steroids. this canadian doc thingy is just the first layer to peel.

even if the canadian doc has no usa license, getting treated by him in the usa should not get the patient into any trouble legally. tiger's driver can have an expired driver's license and it is ok for tiger to ride in that car as a passenger,,,

I also wonder if drawing blood and injecting blood is "medical." Nurses can do certain amounts of things, right?

No, nothing wrong. I was watching 1st and 10 on ESPN, the host and Skip Bayless had the procedure, they both said nothing controversial about it.

In fact, its a pretty smart idea. I do think it is medical, but i don't have proof, i just think that since you need sterile syringes, I would classify it as medical. (Note on Skip Bayless, his brother is famous chef Rick Bayless)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5234 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!