IGNORED

um...driver/3W distance?

Gioguy21
Note: This thread is 5217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I didn't give the Titleists or R9s a fair try either mainly because of the price tag.

I demo'd the R9 just once for 9 holes at a local course near me. At that price, for what I got out of it I wasn't satisfied with spendin that much...won't lie, the Launcher has quite a loud sound to it, deafening to those around you in a stall at a range. The Titleist D2 driver was pretty nasty when I tried it, nothing but zip lines...no distance. We'll see how kpaulhus's stick treats me...hopefully next wednesday after the range session I'll have some great news lol

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

I think your driver distance is pretty much in step with your irons, judging by the 83mph 7iron. That's a solid number, and 265yds with a driver is very solid. As others have said, the irons are pumped up so you're getting some odd gaps, not a lot of ways to improve the high end unless you get fitted for a driver and 3wd shaft and squeeze out a few more yards.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

Note: This thread is 5217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!