IGNORED

Downloaded V1 basic to see my swing.

SSJLaletas
Note: This thread is 5118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That first swing is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I can't imagine being able to time the club so well to be able to hit the ball from that top position. In fact, one of the only people I've ever seen bend that far back... is me, and just my arms, not my leg. You will likely with just a few improvements be a very good ballstriker and scrambler with that level of coordination.

Thanks shanks, its funny and then not funny. Just trying my best to work on my terrible swing, little by little, its a great sport just trying to make it a bit more enjoyable for myself and to be competitive with the people I play with. I think the last video shows some progress, albeit a progress that requires tons of work, its fun to work on though.

In my 's bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5, Fujikara Red R Flex shaft, and Winn PCI grip
3w, 5w: HiBore XLS Fujikara Gold R Flexshaft, and Winn PCI grips
Irons: Viper HT heads, True Temper XL Lite shafts, and Winn PCI grips
Putter: XG #9 35"Ball: TP II

Thanks shanks, its funny and then not funny. Just trying my best to work on my terrible swing, little by little, its a great sport just trying to make it a bit more enjoyable for myself and to be competitive with the people I play with. I think the last video shows some progress, albeit a progress that requires tons of work, its fun to work on though.

A lot of progress. You have a ton of potential. I used to swing the same way. It's amazing how short the proper swing will feel to you. Parallel will feel knee high to you. I had to literaly feel like I was swinging the club to kneecap level to even get it to keep from going parallel. My left arm used to also bend a ton, and that was fixed with a duck foot drill, where I put my feet heel to heel and together, so the toes pointed away from the oposite foot. That forces you to keep the arm straight.

Note: This thread is 5118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!