IGNORED

Poor Goydos!

JetFan1983
Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know this sounds silly but, I play that hole on TW all the time and it is true the only flat area on the green is behind the trap, but when did they add the roll off on the edge? I usually play for the first cut over the green on the right and pitch to the hole for a birdie. I know that is a video game but if I know to do that you would think Paul would.

I've also played TW a lot, but I played the real Pebble last summer and found that 14 was really very different in real life. That green is truly treacherous, and balls will easily roll off on the left. I watched a playing partner try basically the shot you mentioned, but the margin of error is tiny for that pin location - hit it just a bit short and it will roll back off down the front, and if you hit it just a hair long it will go over the side and down the hill. The foursome I was playing with were all single digit players and we had played the whole course pretty well up to 14, and then walked away with one bogey and 3 triples. While TW is a lot of fun, I really found it to not be very representative at all of the real course.

LMFAO.

LOL.

Just like Flight Simulator "pilots": never, ever get in a real aircraft with one of those guys at the controls. Real life is a bit different .....

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

I know this sounds silly but, I play that hole on TW all the time and it is true the only flat area on the green is behind the trap, but when did they add the roll off on the edge? I usually play for the first cut over the green on the right and pitch to the hole for a birdie. I know that is a video game but if I know to do that you would think Paul would.

t's incredible, isn't it? There's an F1 racing game where I could easily take some corners at 280kph, but Schumacher only did it at 240kph.

Seriuosly - now you know why Goydos is a touring pro and you are playing video games.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

*thinks* " I'm gonna break 80 one day after all!!"

"Maybe even 72 with the right control stick."

4-hybrid:

Seriuosly - now you know why Goydos is a touring pro and you are playing video games.

LOL. I think maybe we've hit upon how some here on TST have lower handicaps than their apparent golf knowledge would warrant -

they're posting their scores from TW ! I can just see it now: "Hmmm, time to post my scores for the week. Let's see I had an 87 on my home course on Saturday, a 94 with my friend at the muni on Sunday, and then on Monday night I had a 60 at Pebble and a 57 at Harbor Town, a 58 and a 60 at St. Andrews during lunch yesterday......"

"I think maybe we've hit upon how some here on TST have lower handicaps than their apparent golf knowledge would warrant"

LOL.

Curses ...... I was getting along just fine and now my cover's blown!

4-hybrid:

Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!