IGNORED

Just booked myrtle beach

Note: This thread is 5217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We go to Myrtle every summer on a mega golf trip, check out this lineup. MON. 8am Heritage 3pm Caledonia Tues. 8am The Dunes Club 3pm TPC Myrtle beach Wed. 8am Glendornoch 3pm Tidewater Thurs. 8am Rivers Edge 3pm Oyster bay Fri. 9am Moorland fly home that nite. We stay at Legends every year, they have the best condo's, facility and it is close to everything. This trip can't come fast enough after the winter we had. What do you guys think? i know were crazy but we are addicted to golf!

Bring lots of balls? lol That looks like an awesome trip. Ive never been to Myrtle Beach, but its on the list.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Smails, If you don't mind me asking, what is the general cost of the trip for one person for just the golf? I am jealous to say the least... It's been cold here, but winter seems to be leaving, can't happen soon enough if you ask me!

909D2 - 10.5º
909 F2 3 wood15º
AP 2 3-PW PX 5.5
52º Black Nickle and 60º oil can Both Spin Milled
reg 588 56º White Ice Rossie Z Star Tour YELLOWSG3

Calvie, golf and the townhouse is around $850 which i think is a steal considering the courses we play, but we go in the summer which is cheaper. if u don't mind playin in 90 deg. weather that is the best bang for your buck.

Currently I am thawing out and the idea of 90 degree golf is no problem!
Thanks For the info.

909D2 - 10.5º
909 F2 3 wood15º
AP 2 3-PW PX 5.5
52º Black Nickle and 60º oil can Both Spin Milled
reg 588 56º White Ice Rossie Z Star Tour YELLOWSG3

Color me jealous...
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

I'm wondering if I can squeeze my fat arse into a carry-on and stow-away ... Sounds like a GREAT trip to me!!!!!!

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Sounds like a good trip. I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach next Thursday for 4 days. Playing the Legends Heathland twice, Moorland twice and Oyster Bay. So far the weather looks good for that week. Hoping for 60's and no rain.

Leaving April 28th (tooo far away) doing the south this year

Day 1 fly in and kings north
Day 2 Caledonia and Heritage
Day 3 Founders Club and Caledonia
Day 4 River Club and True Blue
Day 5 fly home tired, happy and hung over!!!!!

1,100.00 plus airfare. don't know how much cheaper it is in the summer but I thought 1,100 was a bargain.

Caledonia = favorite place on the entire island

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Hey lefty golfer, nice line up, I never played Founders club before, let me know how it is. Caledonia was my favorite for a long time but it's tided now with TPC and The Dunes. have played true blue, kings north and heritage before all very nice. Your price is awesome, hope you have a good time, where are you stayin?

Thats an awesome lineup. Might even want to consider doing a replay afternoon round at the Dunes. That course is great and the replay is cheap in the summer.

Hey lefty golfer, nice line up, I never played Founders club before, let me know how it is. Caledonia was my favorite for a long time but it's tided now with TPC and The Dunes. have played true blue, kings north and heritage before all very nice. Your price is awesome, hope you have a good time, where are you stayin?

I have played TPC and like it...kind of blond or burnette thing i guess you realy can't go wrong. We are staying at the river club, the guy told me it is part of litchfield and the newest condos they have. We play a lot of golf, drink more then we should and our group of 8 are all poker players. It is a train wreck, last year our litchen looked like a frat house. Entire counter filled with beer cans, crown royal and grey goose bottles...ahh good times.

Heritage is kind of first love. i played years ago as a kid loved it, then for various reason never made it back to MB for 7 or 8 years...we put it in the play rotation 3 yrs ago and it was like hooking up with HS girlfriend. Founders club was rated as a must play by a very picky friend of mine who was there last year, it was confirmed by a client of mine who retired there in the fall. I will let you know how it it. The River club is a new one for us so will review as well Caledonia just can't say enough...in my opinion I would take it over the Ocean course at Kiawah and I liked the Ocean course a whole lot.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

• 3 months later...
I have played TPC and like it...kind of blond or burnette thing i guess you realy can't go wrong. We are staying at the river club, the guy told me it is part of litchfield and the newest condos they have. We play a lot of golf, drink more then we should and our group of 8 are all poker players. It is a train wreck, last year our litchen looked like a frat house. Entire counter filled with beer cans, crown royal and grey goose bottles...ahh good times.

True blue is also rapidly becoming one of my favorites, it is love hate place but the greens are lightening fast...jeez putting on them is a dream. I have been fortunate enough to get to play many top notch private courses and true blue greens are VERY fast.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Heritage, Tidewater, Dunes Club, and Caledonia are all great courses. Caledonia is probably the nicest with Dunes Club in a close second. I haven't been to Myrtle in a few years but I have played quite a few courses down there. Pine Lakes was one of my favorites down there when it was known as the Grandaddy and it had the good management.

Note: This thread is 5217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!