IGNORED

Anyone use a Ping Craze-E, Wack-E or Craz-D??!?!??!

Note: This thread is 5134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was playing around with a Ping Karsten Craz-E putter today at Golf Galaxy. I always hit different putters when I'm there, but I'd never touched that one before...

Safe to say, it was love at first site. Ravishing, immediate love. In fact, I liked it so much I distrusted my reaction and walked out before I bought it its very reasonable price (119 bucks).

My question is: Does anybody else play a Karsten Craz-E, In Craz-E or Wack-E or Craz-D from Ping? If so, how do you like it? Advantages? Drawbacks?

Even though I'm in love, I'm trying not to go head-long into something and end up with a child out of wedlock...err...purchase I regret.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

I played a Craz-E heel shafted putter. Very good. Just turned out I became a Scotty follower.

Best way to judge a putter. Is alignment natural for you, second intuitive. Second can you control the speed-as in the ladder drill. If both are good then bag the putter.

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

I have used the Karsten for about 2 years and love it... I have the Craz-E putter in all the models and I just purchased the IN series one and use that one on faster greens. For mid to slower greens I use my Karsten and love it.

I played a Craz-E heel shafted putter. Very good. Just turned out I became a Scotty follower.

I played a Craz-e for 2 years. I had a really hard time judging distances and I found the inert a bit too soft for my liking. But I loved how it felt at set up and how good it felt swinging. Other than the distance drawback I loved it and still do. I am thinking about picking up the scotty kombi as the shape and how it sits are extremely similar to the Ping.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I played the Craze-E for about 6 months, I loved it at first then found I had trouble with distance control. It is now in my son's bag at he is doing very well with it. I've returned to using my old off brand blade.

I bought one about 3 years ago from someone at work and gave $50 for it and it was like new...I LOOOVED it, but ended up going back to my Mizuno, and ended up selling it to a friend....I regret selling that putter everyday! It's a GREAT putter and it was perfectly balanced. I would love to have it back, but he is not wanting to sell it back to me.

.........In My Bag........
Driver = FT-IQ Tour
2,3,4 = Iron/Wood = Bazooka Jmax

Putter = T.P. Mills
Irons = A4 OS..Wedges = Pure Spin..Cart Bag = .....Stand Bag = Bennington

I ended up buying it. I'll update next week once I get it on the course a few times.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

I was playing around with a Ping Karsten Craz-E putter today at Golf Galaxy. I always hit different putters when I'm there, but I'd never touched that one before...

When I read the bit I have highlighted in bold first I was sure it said I distrusted my erection!

But then who knows maybe you were close to one of those too!

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

When I read the bit I have highlighted in bold first I was sure it said I distrusted my erection!

Mentally...sure.

I went back and bought it...and it passes the living room test with flying colors. Not sure if it'll pass the wife test, though.

Note: This thread is 5134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!