IGNORED

Cart or carry bag

Note: This thread is 5149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have always used a carry bag ... and currently have a stand bag. I've recently started using a trolley for full rounds, but the stand bag i have doesn't fit too well on it. I only use the trolley on full rounds, but often go out and play just a few holes of half a round as i work away and stay at a hotel with a golf club so i'll carry the bag for convenience. If i get a cart bag though it will be heavier and won't stand up .... so i'll need the trolley. Anny ideas, any hybrid bags out there??

Bag: Taylor Made Stand Bag
Driver: Founders Club Fresh Metal 460cc Titanium
Hybrid: 3 iron Adams IDEA
Irons: Mizuno MX-17 4-SW
Putter: Yes! Sandy putter

I've always used a stand bag in the past but went with a cart bag when I upgraded this past week. Played my first round with it (walked) on Tuesday and loved it.

Syncro bag
Superfast Burner 9.5° S driver
G5 4-PW irons
Burner '08 22° 4h
53° wedge 56° wedge iN Li'l Wack-E putter PD Long ballSlowly working on upgrading my old bargain bin clubs.

Note: This thread is 5149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!