IGNORED

Cobra S2 Max

Note: This thread is 5117 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What do you guys think abou the new Cobra S2 Max irons? I am a 12 handicap and I am looking for some more forgiveness on my longer irons and was wondering how much feel is lost with a super game improvement iron?

thanks,

G10 9.0* fujikura stiff
Speedline 3 wood 13*
A4 OS 19* hybrid
S2 with Project X 5.5 steel shafts
CG 10 54* Studio Style 1.5

Can't answer the query just wanted to say I love the look of the S2 max irons.

In My GT Stand Bag

Driver L5V 10.5*
Fairway Wood S2 15*
Hybrid 20* IronwoodIrons Eye 2 BeCu 4-PW (have the 2 and 3)Wedges C3 56* and 60*Putter Zing iWiShoe Air Tour Saddle Ball e7

Can't answer the query just wanted to say I love the look of the S2 max irons.

Have to agree with you on that,I am seriously considering getting them next year..Would love them this year but I have a small matter of a wedding to pay for first !

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

Have to agree with you on that,I am seriously considering getting them next year..Would love them this year but I have a small matter of a wedding to pay for first !

Skip the wedding, half of all marriages end in divorce anyway, but golf is forever.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

Skip the wedding, half of all marriages end in divorce anyway, but golf is forever.

HILARIOUS!! By the way, I bought the S2 Max irons and they are sweet looking. I am hitting them tomorrow at the range!!

G10 9.0* fujikura stiff
Speedline 3 wood 13*
A4 OS 19* hybrid

You have to let me know I am really intersted in those. Did you get the hybrid? steel shaft? I have to know I am so jelous.

In My GT Stand Bag

Driver L5V 10.5*
Fairway Wood S2 15*
Hybrid 20* IronwoodIrons Eye 2 BeCu 4-PW (have the 2 and 3)Wedges C3 56* and 60*Putter Zing iWiShoe Air Tour Saddle Ball e7

If they're anything like the FP's they'll be excellent.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

You have to let me know I am really intersted in those. Did you get the hybrid? steel shaft? I have to know I am so jelous.

I got the S2 Max Steel (stiff) 4-GW and I bought the S2 hybrid 3 iron. I hit the clubs today for the first time, I hit 3 large buckets at Prarie BLuff in Lockport, IL. My immediate reaction is that the S2"s are awesome. The clubs are incredibly long and for SGI irons they gave a ton of feedback. I could tell when I hit an off center hit and/or when I flushed one. I will report back later when I play a round...which should be on Wednesday.

Redsox98--By the way, I sold my Wilson Di-7's to get the S2"s

G10 9.0* fujikura stiff
Speedline 3 wood 13*
A4 OS 19* hybrid

Note: This thread is 5117 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!