IGNORED

practice what you play??

Note: This thread is 5103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

do yall usually practice with the wedges you play or do you use an old one with similar loft/bounce??

reason i ask... when i got my vokeys, i didnt want to wear them out with the all the balls i pitch/chip around my backyard everyday....so i bought a cheap, used ping tour 54 to pitch around my backyard with. (sometimes i hit up to 200 balls a day)

well... after practicing with it so much, i've found out that i'm more confident with it.. so out came the vokey and in went the old worn out ping.... looking back, i probably should have bought a used worn out vokey similar to it to practice with, cause now i have a $110 buck club sitting in the closet...

how do yall do it?

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

I always practice with the sticks I game on the course. I'm trying to get a comfort level with them, so lots of substitution would probably hurt.

Only things I rotate are shoes, gloves, and balls...

I got my new Vokeys yesterday and I will use them out on the range or when im on the course and not playing in a comp.... Ive got the new Conforming 2024 groves in mine, so i guess they are going to wear quicker. But I would rather replace them every 6 months then use cheep clubs on the course.

BTW I just 200-300 Balls per day + 9 or 18 holes everyday, So I will use them alot.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

"BTW I just 200-300 Balls per day + 9 or 18 holes everyday, So I will use them alot."

jesus man.

2010 Staff Bag
2010 S2 Driver - Stiff - (-.5")
2010 S2 3 Wood - Stiff
2010 Baffler TWS Hybrids 3 & 4
2010 MP-58 5-PW Irons - (+.5") 2010 MP-T10 Black Satin 52° - 56° - 60° - (+.5") 2009 Black Carbon 2 Putter Winn Grip e6Photos of my bag Golf Galaxy Wisconsin Amateur Tour PlayerGolf...

"BTW I just 200-300 Balls per day + 9 or 18 holes everyday, So I will use them alot."

haha, Ive only started this in the last 4 weeks and have shot 8 rounds of even par since. Practsie is paying off. :P

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

I play the Bobby Jones/Pelz wedges. They are super hard faced, so I practice with and play them. No worries.

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

my thoughts exactly

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Note: This thread is 5103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!