IGNORED

Michelle on Ryder Cup Team !

Rafcin
Note: This thread is 6264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Michelle Wie on Ryder Team?

• why not... 5, maybe 6 years from now?
    • top 10 on the tour will be tough. No chance.
    • Teenage dream, nothing else, not worth any attention.
    • C'mon already, people are laughing at you !!!

This is the silliest thread on the forum at the moment.

So, what am I doing posting here?

* exits, shaking head slowly .... *

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

I don't know guys, this could be a good thing. Can you imagine her at the age of twenty playing in the ryder cup wearing one of her famous skin tight mini skirts? That might distract a fella. She'd have to wear a shirt with a picture of a doughnut on it to distract Monty though.

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

• 1 month later...

Has she ever won a tourney anywhere ?Are we dropping our standards so that just trying is good enough?Hell if that is the case then let me be the first to throw my hat into the ring "FLAP FOR THE SOLHIEM CUP TEAM"If you haven't seen me in my micofiber shorts Iam a site to see!!

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Let's take a step back to reality for a moment....Michelle hasn't even won on the LPGA tour yet, let alone even make the cut on the mens tour. I don't think this is even worthy of a debate. Sorry Michelle, you good and all, but may I introduce you to my friend, REALITY!!!

In the bag:
Driver: Taylor Made 09' Burner 9.5*
Woods: Nicklaus 18* Hybrid
Cobra DWS Baffler Hybrid 20*
Irons: Mizuno MX-200 4-Gw Project x 5.5Wedge: Cleveland Black Pearl CG14 54* & 58*Putter: Scotty Cameron TEI 3 Newport 2Balls: Prov1x

• 2 weeks later...
Enough of this stupid teenage girls delusions , as the previous poster said she is incapable of even winning on the LPGA tour . She will never win on the PGA tour she is simply not good enough .............end of

If a team headed by Tiger, Phil, Furyk, Toms and Dimarco can't bring home a win, does anyone think Michelle can help?

These five veterans have won 112 times on various Tours around the world.

She brings 0 to the table.

J.P.

Bridgestone J33 10.5* Fujikura Rombax w
Bridgestone J33 15* Fujikura Zcom tw74
Tour Edge XCG 18* 3 hybrid Mizuno MP30 4-PW DG S300Vokey SM 52 bent 51Vokey Spin Milled 56 & 60Cameron Newport BchBridgestone B330s

I have always been a huge fan of Michelle. I've always felt that if she wanted to test herself against the best, that was her choice. I've always felt that tour players who objected to her "taking a spot" were just whiners who didn't understand what the phrase: "Sponsor's Exemption" meant.

I've changed my mind.

After too many meltdowns and DFL finishes, I think she needs to wait until she's ready. As was already mentioned, she's never even won a single event on the LPGA tour. But, a question jumped into my little head, and I honestly don't know the answer:

Has she ever won one single event playing against adults? Ever? Haven't all of her wins been in junior events? Seriously, I don't know for sure.

Note: This thread is 6264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!