IGNORED

My Swing (Felenah)

Felenah
Note: This thread is 5091 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello folks I was wondering if I could get a few comments on my swing. I have a tendency to push the ball and I've always had a bit of difficulty with my driver. I also want to apologize for the poor quality video, lousy camera, as well as the fact I'm wearing sandles instead of spikes. The video shows driver first then 8 iron. Thanks in advance. ^_^

~It's the Indian not the Arrow ~

In my bag:
Driver: X460
3 Wood: WarbirdIrons: X18 Pros (3-PW)56 degree wedge: Oil can60 degree wedge: FeO2Putter: Desert Club: ISI 8 Iron~Still looking for a Straw hat~

The swing looks pretty good man! I would maybe focus on keeping your head still (same position throughout swing), swinging more with your left arm, and maintaining your balance. Other than that, I enjoyed the music!

In the Cleveland bag:
Cleveland Launcher Comp 460 9.5°, Aldila NV 65g S
Cleveland Launcher Steel Fairway 15°, Fujikura Gold 65g R
Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 20.5°, Fujikura Fit-On Gold 65g S
Mizuno MP-60 3-PW, Royal Precision Rifle 6.0 S ...

You do a nice job of getting your lower body through the ball, although it looks to me like you may be too far out in front of it for your hands to square and bring the ball back. Is your "push" a dead right shot, or does it have a fair amount of sidespin as well?

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Your miss is a push because you staying behind it and aren't fully committing to swinging through the ball. Look at the video when you finish your weight is not all on your front leg - it falls back to your back leg.

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

You do a nice job of getting your lower body through the ball, although it looks to me like you may be too far out in front of it for your hands to square and bring the ball back. Is your "push" a dead right shot, or does it have a fair amount of sidespin as well?

Hmm mostly dead right. The drives do have some side spin, little fades, but the irons are stright pushes, when i push. lol I now I'm missing something somewhere.

I have been tring to create more of a draw without creating an issue within my swing.

In my bag:
3 Wood: WarbirdIrons: X18 Pros (3-PW)56 degree wedge: Oil can60 degree wedge: FeO2Putter: Desert Club: ISI 8 Iron~Still looking for a Straw hat~

Hmm mostly dead right. The drives do have some side spin, little fades, but the irons are stright pushes, when i push. lol I now I'm missing something somewhere.

Remember, a draw is created by a face that is slightly close relative to the swing path. No doubt you are coming through on the inside, however as SpringBobVol mentioned, you need to move through the ball stronger to get that clubface closing relative to your swing plane. Merely "releasing" through the ball more could likely cause snap hooks.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Your miss is a push because you staying behind it and aren't fully committing to swinging through the ball. Look at the video when you finish your weight is not all on your front leg - it falls back to your back leg.

Hmm intersting observation, maybe I could add "commit to the shot" as I work through my preshot routine.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 5091 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!