IGNORED

Coming down to Ft Lauderdale. Anyone up for a round?

Note: This thread is 5224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll be down from June 15th to June 22nd. I'll be busy while I'm there, but I would like to play at least once. The day will depend on when my wife goes to the spa with her sister that lives down there. Hit me up if you're available and we'll figure out a date/time.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

haven't done june calendar yet,,post your t time a little closer to arrival, if i'm in town I'll hack it around w/ ya.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, looks like I'll be playing on Thursday the 17th. Jacaranda is right down the street from where I'm staying. Im gonna call and get a tee time in the 1-2pm range. I'll let you know when I have it confirmed.

sorry bro, out of town till late thursday nite...you playing again?

jacaranda, east is better course...and this time of year it rains here just about every afternoon btw 2 & 5. You should try AM time and be off the course by 2. (that's why the afternoon rates are so cheap)

Thanks for the info Phil, but Im pretty much locked up in the mornings while Im there, so I'll have to try and tough it out. I'll keep you posted if I get to play again.

Note: This thread is 5224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!