IGNORED

Customised Driver

! BuBbA wAtSoN !
Note: This thread is 6439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi, im after a second driver and want it customised with an SMT clubhead (nemesis offset) fitted with a graphite shaft either aldila NV or the new grafalloy prototype pink, i have read reviews about the SMT range of clubheads and many people say they are fantastic but wandering if any of you guys have actually used one? Also any links to a shop or site that could assemble one of these and ship to the UK would be greatly appreciated, Many thanks, DAN

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

I Have A Pink Grafalloy Prototype Bimatrix X Stiff That I Had In A Cleveland Comp For 2 Rounds!!!!! It Is For Sale!!!!! Email Me Or Post On Here If You Are Interested!!!!!

you should post it in the Marketplace thread

I also got the 'hot pink' with my 510TP head... didn't even make it to the golf course. Right after first driving session it was sent back to eBay. Way too much shaft for my swing speed, that steel tip requires a helluva speed to get the ball airborn

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I had a Nemi 9.5 lefthanded with a grapholoy pro lite 35 and it lasted all of 5 rounds.I found it to be a slice machine.But to each his own!!!

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

bcc champ, is there any chance you could send a few photos of the shaft to me via email, thanks! Dan

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

I used an SMT 455 for two years, before getting the G5 this year. I also have an SMT 3-wood that is as long off the tee as just about anything I've tried (drivers included). They are quality heads from a good company. Lifetime guarantee against breakage, as well.

I switched to the G5 b/c it is a little more forgiving than the 455, of course part of that could have been the shaft as well. I would not hesitate to get another SMT.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!