IGNORED

New Guy From NYS

Varsity_Golf
Note: This thread is 5053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone, just thought Id say hello. I am from upstate New york, play golf for my High School varsity team, the Bulldogs and play on my own 3-4 times weekly. I have a handicap around 19, and it will be dropping (as it already has several points over the summer already) . Thanks for all the help in the future with any questions I have, and I hope that I can help some of you with a few things Thanks Guys!

Varsity_Golf

Companies I play:

A four foot putt to win never gets any less terrifying.
-David Feherty

If I ever get happy with myself for finishing 12th or 15th, someone needs to put my clubs away and I'll take up tiddlywinks.
-Ian Poulter

Howdy!!!!!!!!!!! One swing thought I can tell you that I use, is think of a Big Pink Elephant strolling across the fairway in a Bikini. Makes me smile everytime, and I try to hit her big butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my OU Bag: Driver 9.5 Neutral Fujikura Motore Stiff
3 Wood Big Bertha
Hybrid 21 degree
Irons Big Bertha 08 Model
Wedges 60 degreeFlatstick Original Answer Winn Midsize Grip Rock Pro V 1 Black"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife...

Note: This thread is 5053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!