IGNORED

Got my X-24's irons..

Note: This thread is 4739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Have they changed anything from the X-22 other than colors?

The brushed finish is more than a color change but most people I've read/talked to who have hit both say they feel about the same.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

I feel like the X series, at address, are one of the worst-looking things I've ever seen. Ginormous topline. Funhouse mirror offset. I couldn't do them. My dad plays X-18s and they are good for him, but I couldn't do it.

I think the brushed finish is cool, though. I'd like to see them put that finish on one of the X-forged models down the line.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

• 9 months later...

I got my set of X-24's on thursday......4 thru PW + SW with graphite shafts....Got em off ebay from a "buy it now, or make an offer...I offered $69 less than the asking price of $469 and they accepted....the serial number was verified by Callaway. I checked on internet stores, and local stores as well....when I could find the set with graphite shafts, they were priced at $600 to $900. So at $400, I think I got a sweet deal.

Played today...shotgun start on 17....double-bogeyed 17 & 18....was feeling down....then turned and parred 1, then 2, then 3.....all the way thru 9!  I couldn't believe it! I parred all 9 holes for a 35 on the front....then back to the back nine and shot a 48...horrible!

I have shot in the 70's....twice last summer, 75 & 76, but have never had 9 pars in a row!

Total was an 83....the X-24's were not longer than my PowerBilts, as they have the same loft 7 thru SW, and the 4 , 5, & 6 are 1 degree weaker. But I was hoping for better accuracy....boy did I get it!...The 5 thru PW were dead on straight.

I like 'em!

Bought a set last year and love them so much that I have been replacing everything in my bag with Callaway stuff.  Got a new Diablo Octane Driver today and love it as well.

Driver: Titleist TSR1 12*

3 Wood: Titleist TSR1 15* @ 16.5*

4 Hybrid: Titleist TSR1 20*

5 Hybrid: Titleist TSR1 23* @ 25*

Irons: Titleist T350 5-W2 23*-53*

Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM8 60.14K*

Putter: Titleist SC Super Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 4739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!