Sign in to follow this  
assassin307

Ping Eye 2's

well Im not sure if it was a great price but it seemed like a fair price. I just hope they are in as good of condition as they say. Should be fun using a classic ping club and a bit of history...

I started out on Eye2s and I'll never sell them. When I've got enough money to worry about two sets of clubs, I'll have them regripped but they're never being sold or thrown out.

I started out on Eye2s and I'll never sell them. When I've got enough money to worry about two sets of clubs, I'll have them regripped but they're never being sold or thrown out.

Thats what I like to hear. Sounds like they are a quality club!

I just picked up a near mint set of Zings w/ graphite shafts ......... cheap. 1 through SW for way under $200 shipped. Can't wait to hit them.

Normally, I play Eye 2's BeCu. Highly recommended.

I just picked up a near mint set of Zings w/ graphite shafts ......... cheap. 1 through SW for way under $200 shipped. Can't wait to hit them.

WOW, that sounds like a GREAT deal!

Gilly, my friend. I have been looking for a white dot set of Eye 2's in Copper. Can we talk?

Sure! Shoot me a PM

Help. I want to talk about those BeCu irons of yours. How do I accomplish this?

I think you can send a private message now (PM). Go to Gilly's profile page and see if you can send him a message.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I miss my old set of Ping Eye2's... Sold them to a buddy. If he wants different ones i would buy them back in a heartbeat and put new grips on them. I miss them ALOT

Help. I want to talk about those BeCu irons of yours. How do I accomplish this?

Maybe I'm paranoid but this language sounds very fishy.

I wish I could come across a good set of the BeCu's, every time I happen to find them they are usually in terrible shape. Not looking for Brand new but a set that still has life left in them. Should any of you decide you want to part with your set, shoot me a PM I'll take them off your hands.

I wish I could come across a good set of the BeCu's, every time I happen to find them they are usually in terrible shape. Not looking for Brand new but a set that still has life left in them. Should any of you decide you want to part with your set, shoot me a PM I'll take them off your hands.

to bad your not close to me to see them in person . I will be selling mine this fall when season is over