IGNORED

Fantasy Football

alomar123
Note: This thread is 4837 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would say moderately, but I did have a good draft. But it wasn't even huge stars that got me the points. It was Phillip Rivers, Jahvid Best, and Pitt's defense. None of those were top draft picks. In fact I got Best and Pitt's defense off waivers.

You got one of the best defenses the league has every year off waivers. What idiot dropped them? lol

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jahvid Best the BEST rookie of the year. I should've gotten him instead of Spiller. He tricked me in pre-season! Buffalo really sucks... while I was watching Sunday Ticket, everytime I switched to their game they're doing defense.

You got one of the best defenses the league has every year off waivers. What idiot dropped them? lol

If in remember it correctly they missed the draft and were autopicked and they ended up with two really good defenses and next to no good WRs, so they dropped Pitt's defense. And I snatched it up.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I missed the draft as well, though have made a couple moves to juggle things about during the byes. I'm undefeated thus far. :D though my WR corps is somewhat lacking, and am pretty much even this week against my opponent in projected points. I need another LT breakout game, or someone else like Rivers..

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

• 2 weeks later...
During week two I had one of the most dominant weeks ever, which was made even more amazing because 2/3 or my points came from 3 players. Here is a picture, I'm on the left:

What kind of crazy league is that? The league I play in is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, DEF, K. How many players total do y'all have? We have 14 total.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Bwahahaha. In our league, I scored over 110 points thanks to a pretty much overall awesome performance from everyone. Undefeated!

Bwahahaha. In our league, I scored over 110 points thanks to a pretty much overall awesome performance from everyone. Undefeated!

I was doing good until the last 2 weeks. The previous week Rodgers got hurt and Finley went out. That hurt me. I had to get a TE, which are hard to find now. Then last week some of my scorers had a bye week. So, needless to say, the last 2 weeks haven't been good to me. Hopefully, I'll get back on track this week. No one in my league is undefeated.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

What kind of crazy league is that? The league I play in is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, DEF, K. How many players total do y'all have? We have 14 total.

That league is only 8 people. It's just one that I do for fun with some friends. I'm in a different league that is a 16 person keeper-league with full defense. As in, actual defensive players rather than "Carolina Defense" or something.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

That league is only 8 people. It's just one that I do for fun with some friends. I'm in a different league that is a 16 person keeper-league with full defense. As in, actual defensive players rather than "Carolina Defense" or something.

That keeper league sounds pretty cool, but it also sounds like a full time job.

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

That keeper league sounds pretty cool, but it also sounds like a full time job.

The original draft was like 4 hours long, but since then I hasn't been much of a chore. When the league is that deep there aren't a lot of players to get from free agency, so you pretty much play with what you've got.

In my bag:

• 2 weeks later...
I have become one of my leagues punching bags. I've had Larry Fitzgerald in all season, but I decided to pair Kenny Britt with Brandon Lloyd this week... 0 points... thanks for (not) playing. Of course, this is finally the week that Arizona's quarterback situation improves and actually get Fitzgerald the ball. If he's in, I win.
I also had Ryan Torain (subbing for Pierre Thomas) and Vernon Davis... both out early.

I have become one of my leagues punching bags. I've had Larry Fitzgerald in all season, but I decided to pair Kenny Britt with Brandon Lloyd this week... 0 points... thanks for (not) playing. Of course, this is

You and me both. I had a strong team that has gone bye bye due to injuries. I am lucky to get a win now.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Two straight losses for me.. I couldn't get reliable enough backups in for 3 RB/WR byes this week and got taken down a notch by the now-#1 team.

My 2nd round draft pick was a waste... MOSS...

Never pick a WR in the second round. If you have one of the first 4 picks go with a top qb. Then a top rb if you are later in the round. I usually don't pick a wr until at least the 4th round. 1 qb and 2 rb in the first 3 rounds. The number 1 wr in my espn league is 22nd overall for points.

Never pick a WR in the second round. If you have one of the first 4 picks go with a top qb. Then a top rb if you are later in the round. I usually don't pick a wr until at least the 4th round. 1 qb and 2 rb in the first 3 rounds. The number 1 wr in my espn league is 22nd overall for points.

I usually go 2 RB and 1 WR. I'm stacked at the RB position. Just got Colston for Best in a trade. I would never start him anyways so it was great for me. Still have LeSean McCoy, Peyton Hillis, Stephen Jackson, and Beanie Wells. Sitting Beanie Wells since Hightower might see more time in the second half when they are down by double digits. Starting 4 Eagles (Vick, McCoy, Maclin, Akers) players today, if they don't score I lose and have accepted that fact.

« Keith »

Finally got a win this week. 109 - 90... and it would have been more lopsided if the Giants don't give up a touchdown in garbage time and I hadn't dropped Brandon Jackson for Darren Sproles. I know, stupid move, but with all of San Diego's wide receivers (and Gates) hurt, I figured he would catch a bunch of passes out of the backfield and pile up receiving yards. He was a big fat zero.
My opponent had Brady, but I had Aaron Hernandez in because Vernon Davis is on a bye, so each time he got points for Brady, I got points for Hernandez. Thank you fantasy football gods.

Note: This thread is 4837 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!