IGNORED

Almost bogey free!

NM Golf
Note: This thread is 6433 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Caught a quick 18 this afternoon and almost did the ultimate, 18 holes without a bogey. I was bogey free and 5 under going into the 18th hole, when I hit my drive into the right rough. My approach came up well short, my pitch went to about 4 feet and I missed the putt. 17 holes without a bogey is still great for me. During the first 17, I only missed 4 greens and chipped up into gimme range on all those. Anywho I am really happy with the 68, not to shabby for a quick round after work.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not too shabby..!!!! Pfft understatement of the year there. That's dreamland for me - I'm happy to go 5 or 6 holes without a bogey!! Hmmm maybe that's why I'm still on a 9 or 10 handicap

Good work.

In the bag:
Driver - FT-i 9.5* Neutral Speeder 686 Stiff
Fairway Wood - X-Tour 15* Stiff
Hybrid - Nickent 3DX Ironwood 17* Aldila NV Hybrid 75S
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

Anywho I am really happy with the 68, not to shabby for a quick round after work.

That oughta take a nice bite out of the ol' handicap.

In My Bag:
Driver: Titleist 983K 9.5°, Harmon HTD CB-65R
3-Wood: Mizuno MP-001, 13°, Harrison Striper Titanium
Hybrid 1: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 16°
Hybrid 2: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 19°Irons: Ping S59 Tour 4-PWWedges: Mizuno Black Nickel 51.06 / Cleveland Black Pearl 58.08Putter:...

Note: This thread is 6433 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!