IGNORED

WOW rombax x607 stiff

Note: This thread is 4997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just recieved and took to the range a new driver combo that I'm now most impressed. A G10 9* with a stiff rombax x607 shaft that had been spined. We'll see when I get it to the course but early indications show what a strong combo I've come accross. Has anyone else out there had any experience with the rombax shaft family?

TaylorMade Burner TP 9.5* stiff shaft Driver and Taylormade 15* medal
Cleveland utilities 22*
Taylormade tour prefered irons with rifle flighted 6.0
Taylormade z groove tp wedges 52* and 58*
Rife Antigua blade putterTitlest Pro V1X, Bridgestone 3000s Black

thats the grey one correct? if so i liked that shaft alot.. whiteboard flight without the whiteboard feel!

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

The x607 is a metalic gold color, but color or not seems to really perform, but I'll see when I get it to the course...bwgolfer

TaylorMade Burner TP 9.5* stiff shaft Driver and Taylormade 15* medal
Cleveland utilities 22*
Taylormade tour prefered irons with rifle flighted 6.0
Taylormade z groove tp wedges 52* and 58*
Rife Antigua blade putterTitlest Pro V1X, Bridgestone 3000s Black

My current driver has the rombax tp-75, which is supposed to be the equivalent of a 7w06. It feels a little stiffer than my last driver which had a matrix xcon6, both are stiff flex. So far the rombax feels pretty good, but like I said, a little stiffer than stiff sometimes, but man, when I smash it hard..... If I had a choice, I think I would go back to the xcon6 though as it seems to have a little more room to play if I am taking it easy on the tee.

***Disclosure***
Yes, I have a higher index....

I struggle with spin and high launch, and have heard a lot of good things about the Rombaz Zs to get flight/spin down. Seeing a ton of them on ebay, price for a good pull is coming down to feasible levels so I may pick one up. I'm not in love with the Fubuki in my Superfast, the Rombax may be a good candidate.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

Note: This thread is 4997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!