IGNORED

Deals on Long Island, NY

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 5132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Trying to see if anyone knows some good deals out on Long Island. I have a few places that I regularly play and its mostly twilight.

WEEKDAYS
Pine Ridge GC - $35 with cart after 2PM
Middle Island CC - $39 with cart after 1PM
Pine Hills CC - $45 with cart after 1PM

WEEKENDS
Middle Island CC - $45 with cart after 2PM

Looking for some good deals for under $50 with cart.

« Keith »

Holbrook Country Club - $38 with cart after 3

Just checked out Holbrook and Brentwood CC websites and they listed $38 with cart after 2 and $20 walking after 2. Two great deals. Thanks!

« Keith »

Cherry Creek in Riverhead is $55 with a cart after 2PM. A little over your budget and a bit of a drive, but they have 2 courses and I would say it's worth playing there at least once. The links course's 18th hole is a par 6.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

http://www.hamletwillowcreek.com/

We had a group here earlier this year. Kind of have to watch the deals, but we paid $49 w/cart and had like a 8am time. Looks like the $49 range is only around 2ish now.

'09 Burner (UST ProForce V2 77g - S)
4dx 15.5 hybrid (UST V2 - Stiff)
'99 Apex Plus 3-EW (Stiff)
TM rac 50/6 GW
Arnold Palmer The Standard SW (20-30 years old)'99 Dual Rossie Blade

Cherry Creek in Riverhead is $55 with a cart after 2PM. A little over your budget and a bit of a drive, but they have 2 courses and I would say it's worth playing there at least once. The links course's 18th hole is a par 6.

Definitely will check this out some time before the end of the season.

Yeah I played there once before and really liked the course but haven't gotten around to going back. They have a foursome twilight special with cart I think for $49.

Holbrook Country Club - $38 with cart after 3

Thinking about going to Holbrook/Brentwood. Any idea how the courses are holding up this summer?

« Keith »

Thinking about going to Holbrook/Brentwood. Any idea how the courses are holding up this summer?

Holbrook looked good when I was last there about 3 weeks ago. It's a walking course, so be prepared for some slow play. Might not be so bad after 2, I'm usually there in the morning.

Joe Paradiso

Also might want to check out Mill Pond in Medford:

I always hear about Mill Pond from people out west over here. Will keep that in mind as well.

Also, I got a chance to play Brentwood Country Club today while Earl skimmed us by. Had the entire course to ourselves. The course plays quite easy even if you are wayward with your drives. Plenty of driveable par 4's. Rode cart today since I didn't know how bad Earl might be but I think if I were to go back I'd only go back to walk the course since its only $20.

« Keith »

I always hear about Mill Pond from people out west over here. Will keep that in mind as well.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'm guessing the greens weren't too fast today thanks to Earl.

Joe Paradiso

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'm guessing the greens weren't too fast today thanks to Earl.

I doubt the greens would be much faster on normal days.

Playing Middle Island today. Hopefully the greens aren't as slow as last week but can't expect much.

« Keith »

Note: This thread is 5132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!