IGNORED

Hiow did your summer turn out?

umpiremark
Note: This thread is 4985 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My summer went pretty good. Shot my lowest scores ever, got my handicap to the teens (by the skin of my teeth) and got my equipment dialed in pretty much to how I want. Fortunately, here in CA I can play pretty much all year. But I think I'll take a month or two off in January and prep for next year!

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Well, my summer's been decent, I suppose... Started up golf the day before the meteorological start of summer, and during summer I've had a few sessions at the range but only two rounds, including a par-3 and par-4 course last Friday. I definitely need lessons, but by the time I've worked enough on my game to realize it I can't do it alone, I decided it's too late for this season, so that'll be my new goal once next season comes around.

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

Lousy. It has rained a lot (a big under statement) this summer here in the mountains of AZ and the course has been soaked all Summer. I was even closed for a few days due to the amount of water. The greens are slow as the superintendent is afraid to cut them close for fear of burning them or fungus. Many of the fairways are soaked and the "plugged in it own ball mark" rule gets used a lot. Not to mention that cool wet damp weather isn't so good for arthritis and I'm old. So it has not been a good summer for me. But in a few weeks I'll move off the mountain to the big city and hope that I'm not killed by smog or traffic and will it will be a better winter than summer. Normally I am not enthused to move to the wintering place but am looking forward to it this year. {just for the record, I am indigenous to AZ and not complaining about too much water after our recent drought, but it did raise cane with the golf}

Butch

Note: This thread is 4985 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!