IGNORED

Camilo Villegas Cover of ESPN "Body" Issue

iacas
Note: This thread is 4934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It was an observation. I wasn't singling YOU out.

I was referring to me as part of the forum you directed your thoughts to.

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Not a fan of Camilo's photo but have you guys seen the US womens water polo team in that link provided? WOW

Driver - VR str8 fit
3 wood - Burner 09
3 hybrid - Burner hybrid
Irons - VR split cavity S300 shaft
SW - CG15 56 degreeLW - VR forged 60 degreePutter - Studio select

My first post here. Had to say something. I like the picture, might make it my wallpaper. I believe Camillo is a cyclist and I am too, so I like following his game. Nice to see a picture of a guy, with an outstanding physique, instead of always seeing the ladies scantilly clad. Thanks for posting it. Bet there are other ladies on here that don't mind looking. Hey, I may be middle aged, but I'm not ready to be put out to pasture, LOL.

ha - that's a funny picture just begging to be photoshopped. I have to side with the "looks kind of gay" group because well . .it does to me. Not that I think Camillo is (have no idea) nor do I think that was the intention of the photo . . but it is what it is (which is gay).

I disagree with these types of photos for PGA or LPGA. A shirt-off pose to show physique is fine but this sort of staged sillyness just cheapens the athlete, in my opinion. Looks more like a Chippendale's flyer than a sports magazine cover.

And the photoshop job on the head is strangley bad. I'm contacting my lawyers even as I write this because I'm pretty sure that's a photo of me but with Camillo's head pasted on. Hey, I like to play natural - what can I say?

Perhaps I and a select few others are off base here, but let's grow up a bit guys. Sports Illustrated runs these issues to illustrate the peak physical condition that the worlds best athletes are in. Sometimes it's easy to watch them on TV and forget the incredible amount of training and conditioning that it takes to make these guys what they are... and for that, I like the bodies issue. Anyone remember the shot of Dwight Howards back from a few years ago? I felt like an absolute idiot the next time I was in the gym.

As for this photo of Camillo... his spider pose is weird enough, seeing it naked certainly ranks among a short list of things I could die without seeing. Am I a homophobe? Probably not. Can I appreciate how fit Camillo is? Hell yes... just shoot him next time when he's not about to make love to the rough.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Other than Serena Williams, those other pictures of dudes are UGLY. Diana Taurasi? No thank you, that dude can beat me in basketball...that ain't cool, bro!

How did they manage to make Taurasi look attractive? The ESPN pic makes her look downright HOT. Real life, not so much...

Not that she would have any interest in someone like me anyway (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

another pic I wish I had never seen...

The schoolteacher was taking her first golfing lesson. "Is the word spelt p-u-t or p-u-t-t?" she asked the instructor. "P-u-t-t is correct," he replied. "Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."

Wow! That's a Scotty Cameron Black Baby T grip on that putter! It has a normal profile from back to front, but from side to side is a little fatter than you would expect. I had a red one on my Cameron for a couple years (with several wraps of tape underneath) that I took off for a Studio Design grip (Cameron's slimmest).

One of the great photos of the Black Baby T grip of all time, this.

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

OK. Thanks for that. I just died a little.

Also, a NSFW warning in the title would have been a good idea
Superlight 3.5 Bag
TM Superfast Driver
TM Superfast 3 Wood

Cleveland Hybore Hybrid
X-24 4-SW Irons
Ping Tour 54 - 62 WedgesOriginal Anser Putter Pro V1

• Administrator
OK. Thanks for that. I just died a little.

Uh, the thread is "safe for work." The image is hidden in the spoiler tag.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

my favorite golfer... disgraced

What's in my Mit-E Lite Stand Bag:
Driver: R9 460 9.5° Stiff Flex
3-Wood: Burner '07 Stiff Flex
Hybrid: Idea A3 4-Hybrid 22°
Irons: X-18 4-PW, Lamkin-Michelin OCS Tour GripsWedges: CG15 52°-56°-60° Normal BouncePutter: Pro Platinum Newport Mid SlantBall: Penta TP

i think everyone is a little jealous of the big issue here.. his body. who cares if its "gay". point is the man is ripped, and you would probably do the same pose if you had his body

Not sure how to respond. There are a lot of ripped people (including a crapload of athletes) who wouldn't pose like that. Did everyone who reads putts for a living adopt his goofy 'spiderman" pose?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!