• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
jrsmith1491

nike victory red driver tour

Hello everyone I am looking into buying a Nike vr 8.5 driver x stiff flex . I hit a 9.5 with stiff flex now and can't keep the ball out of the clouds! I hit the Nike at the shop really well how do you guys feel about this driver? Any help will be appreciated

I hit the str8 fit VR earlier in the year and liked it a lot. The two reasons I didn't get it were the price (it hadn't been out long and was around £300 and I was only looking to spend up to £200) and I don't like the sound of it at impact. I do think it is one of the best looking drivers on sale right now. Also, does it come with the 'real' project x shaft or a 'made for version'?

Also, does it come with the 'real' project x shaft or a 'made for version'?

Every club I've seen that comes with a Project X graphite shaft as stock shaft has a real one. The VR does and the same goes for the Titleist 910.

Every club I've seen that comes with a Project X graphite shaft as stock shaft has a real one. The VR does and the same goes for the Titleist 910.

That shaft is simply awesome.

is it a nice shaft?

I think so. I've liked it in several clubs that I've tried, but have been avoiding the large price tag.