IGNORED

Truble with my swing

bertrans
Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi i am having trouble with my swing with my driver and woods i am sliceing the ball way right i have aim way left to get too stay straight and it very frustrating playing on the course maybe one out 100 ball goes straight i just want to get this fixed i can hit my resuce club dead straight sorry dont have video dont no how up load

The only problem is that a slice can be caused by any number of things. One recommendation that i do have though is to go back to the basics. Work to perfect your grip, stance, and posture first. That way if you are still slicing after that, we know it's a mechanical problem in your swing and not a fundamental problem in your set up.

The first thing I would do is stop aiming left

Aim so far right it looks like you are gonna hit the next fairway

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!