IGNORED

Package golf in AZ

enis750
Note: This thread is 5001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone Well for christmas my cousin bought me an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix for 3 days! So we are golfing 36 holes a day. We need to book as an all inclusive deal, so it will be golf and accommodations included. What i need from you sand trappers are some recommendations for places to play. They Ned to be somewhat close together and good for all skill levels. My cousin is an ok golfer and I want something of a decent challenge. Is the stadium course worth the cash? Or just the champions course? Our plan is to golf for 2 days and 36 holes each day Dates are march 1-4 I know this topic has been beat to death, but im typing thi on my phone and searching blows as my phone Internet also blows Any and all helpl is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!! PS-pretty sweet Xmas gift hey!!?????
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

I actually just read this post and had to create an account to reply :)

There are tons of great courses for all levels of play in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.

-TPC Stadium (don't do Champions...gotta play the loudest hole in golf #16!)

-Troon North (Monument Course)

-Grayhawk (Phil M. course. I like the Raptor better than Talon)

-We Ko Pa (Challenging)

Obviously, these would be my picks for public courses. Private clubs are the way to go in this area though. You coming out in March is different than playing in November. All public courses are played from sun up to sun down....look for a five 1/2 hour round.

For the money, We Ko Pa stays in the best shape. Second is the Stadium course. Watch our for rattlesnakes and have fun!

thought i woold come back and update this thread

we ended up booking at Xona Resort and will play the Stadium Course and Greyhawk (one round each) and maybe sneek in 9 on the last day

fitting in 36 holes/day might have been tough and super exhausting (my cousin would be dead for sure!! hahaha)

March 1 couldnt come sooner!!!!

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

• 2 weeks later...

On another note, does your cousin need any more family?? He could adopt me as some sort of auxiliary relative!! I could use a golf trip to someplace warm, too!! LOL...

Have a great time though... would like to hear about your experience when you get back. I have been wanting to book a trip out there for a couple years just to do something different than Myrtle!

--- Rebel Golfer ---

Note: This thread is 5001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!