IGNORED

Got HDTV?

iacas
Note: This thread is 5732 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Do you have HDTV? (see first post for clarification)

• Yes, I have HDTV programming.
    • Nope, no HDTV here.

Have HD and the sporting events are the best. Watched the Kentucky Derby in HD and it was phenomenal.

Keep it on the short grass.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have it with an antenna and it's awsome when it comes through consistantly. Unfortunatly HD on antenna is all of nothing

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

• 8 months later...
Lost Ball has 2 HDTV's and can't imagine life without the TV's or the HD programming especially in golf
Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad.

- A.A. Milne

yup, a 61" Samsung 1080p DLP and a 46" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD.

In My Bag
Driver: 907 D2 10.5 degrees Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: 906 F4 15.5 degrees Aldila VS Proto
Hybrid: Idea Pro 20 degrees Aldila VS Proto
Irons (3-P): i5Wedges: Vokey 52.8 and Vokey Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Style NewportBall: Pro V1x or NXT Tour

Redi has to agree with lost ball. Now that I have HD, I don't know how I lived with out it

Drive for show, putt for dough

PutterKarsten Anser2
WedgesX-Forged 52* 58*IronsX-20 tours P-3HybridX 21 stiff4-wood R9 17 mitsubishi rayon fubuki StiffDriver R9 11.5 mitsubishi rayon fubuki Stiff

My set is a 720 resolution, and HDTV, even at 720, is almost too clear to believe. You can see the blades of grass, and the logos on the ball, etc..

Founder,
The Sand Trap Tour
Central NC's affordable amateur tour

But in the end it's still a game of golf, and if at the end of the day you can't shake hands with your opponents and still be friends, then you've missed the point. ~Payne Stewart

I'm told the Masters in HD is a sight to see.

I watched last year and the sound and colors are great!

I watched the masters last year in HD also and the colors were brilliant - it was great.

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

its getting hooked up right as we speak with my 1080!!

DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

Yes. And I love the FF feature on my DVR. I never have to watch commercials again. It takes me 5 seconds to skip through all the commercials on the latest CBS golf telecast. No wonder the networks freaked out over the skip feature on TiVO. Oh, and I can skip over the announcing though not all of it.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have HDTV in every room in my house :) That's one in the living room, one in the bedroom, one in my daughters room, one in the office, and one in guest room.

Nothing but flat panels :)

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Yes, HDTV here, but for some reason The Golf Channel is not broadcast in HDTV for me (Time Warner). When the golf is on one of the major networks I love to watch it in HDTV!

In the : Nike SQ Tour Bag

Driver: Speed Pro S Stiff 9.5*
3 Wood: Speed Pro X/ST Stiff 15*
Hybrid: Walter Hagen 21* Aldila NV Hybrid 85-S Shaft Irons: RAC LT2 4-Sand StiffWedge: Z TP 60* Putter: Rossa Lambeau Ball: TP Red Grips: Golf Pride Dual Durometer

• Administrator
Comcast will sometimes show the golf channel in HD on versus

Yeah, and Comcast owns The Golf Channel. Time-Warner is probably in no hurry to pay them so TW subscribers can watch it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

According to our channel lineup here, it appears TGC is in HD. And it just so happens, we're getting a 50" Samsung plasma tomorrow or Thursday for our first HD set in the house. Yee haw!

• 4 weeks later...
As of today 28 channels on Cox Cable, not incuding the premiums(H8O, SHOTIME, ect.), but most importantly I now have The Golf Channel HD.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

The Golf Channel HD is actually combined with Versus. It's not just The Golf Channel

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

The Golf Channel HD is actually combined with Versus. It's not just The Golf Channel

Works for me either way

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I have all the HD channels Comcast provides, as well as Blu-Ray capabilities through my PS3.

As of this last weekend, I'm up to 6 HDTVs in my apartment. One in the bedroom, one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one on the deck, one in the bathroom and one in my roommate's room. Just can't get enough TV.

Note: This thread is 5732 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!