IGNORED

Has anyone ever seen this?

Note: This thread is 4993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The other day at the golf store, I picked up this training club made by Cleveland.  I don't know what it is called so I will do my best to describe it.  It's a steel shaft about the length of an 8 iron, except the head is a steel ball a little bigger than a golf ball cut in half.  It is supposed to let you know how good your contact is.  Haven't used it yet but it seems like it would be difficult to hit but it would definitely give you good feedback on your contact.  Has anyone ever seen this?

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid
Titleist 714 AP2's   3-GW

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 
Scotty Cameron California Del Mar  Pro V1

GO GATORS!!!!

It's called a Tour Striker and it's a great tool to help you really get forward lean at impact.

Unlike most trainers, there's no way to fake hitting the Tour Striker. When you miss, you look like its the first time you swung a club.

Waiting out the 2 feet of snow that just dropped on the course....

it looks nothing like the tour striker that they advertise on tv.  the head is half a steel golf ball

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 

GO GATORS!!!!

Might not be the tour striker. Sounds like something else. Can you post a pic so we can see it?

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

i saw something like this a while ago.  It was used to help your putting.  It was supposed to help you groove your putting stroke.  if you didnt hit the ball square on you putts, the ball would shoot off in another direction.

Currently in the Grom: Driver: Ping G15 13.5;  Woods: Adams XTD 5W 18.5, TM R11 7w 22; Hybrids: Cleveland Mashie M4 and M5; Irons: Mizuno JPX800 w/Nippon NSPro950 S;  Wedges: CG16 48* CG15 52* CG15DSG 56*;  Putter: Rife 2bar hybrid mallet Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome

Originally Posted by marengo

i saw something like this a while ago.  It was used to help your putting.  It was supposed to help you groove your putting stroke.  if you didnt hit the ball square on you putts, the ball would shoot off in another direction.

this is it.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I could see that, but it has a factory cleveland grip on it, not a putter grip

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 

GO GATORS!!!!

Note: This thread is 4993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!