IGNORED

J. Lindeberg Stuff Your Opinion

jdub123
Note: This thread is 6372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I actually think that J. Lindeberg stuff is really high quality merchandise. I recently bought two belts from J. and their great! Does anyone know how the shirts or shorts are?

In My Bag
--------------
Titleist D2 9.5* w/t ProForce V2 Stiff
Titleist PT 906f2 15* w/t ProForce V2 Stiff
Titleist PT 585 Hybrid 21* w/t ProForce V2 Stiff Callaway X-Tour 4-PW w/t DGS-300 Callaway X-Tour Vintage Gap Wedge 54* CallawayX-Tour Vintage MD Sand Wedge 58*Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 34/340/S C....

I like the stuff from Lindeberg :)

I am more a traditionalist when it comes to fashion... Give me Ashworth, Izod, Dockers, etc. I think Ian Poulter and Camillo look like girls instead of golfers. If I was Ian Poulter's Dad, I'd shave his head before every tournament.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

I am more a traditionalist when it comes to fashion... Give me Ashworth, Izod, Dockers, etc. I think Ian Poulter and Camillo look like girls instead of golfers. If I was Ian Poulter's Dad, I'd shave his head before every tournament.

lol, well good thing ppl are different else it would be a boring world!

JL sent me a letter saying my index was too high to wear their stuff. But I think it looks nice..as long as you have the physique to pull it off. Those guys are "skinny". But I'd love to see see JD in it..now that would be hillarious.

I don't think J Lindeberg's stuff is that hot. Nothing any normal person would wear to the course. It's definitely for skinny dudes. I also think it's way too loud.

A lot of "designers" are saying it's the wave of the future for golf design. I hope not. That's the last thing we need: "Golf Punk" being in vogue.
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

agreed on the Puma stuff. Great quality and really cheap.

I buy my stuff at the Puma Store in Soho, NYC and its half the price of some of the JL stuff.

bridgestone j33r 460 V2 75 Stiff
HiBore Fairway 15 V2 75 Stiff
hybrid HiBore19 S300
bridgestone j33b 3-PW S300
Vokey 52 GP Vokey 58 LWyes sophia Putter 33Titleist v1x - bridgestone B330Home Course: Bethpage

I am torn about the Lindeberg clothing. Excusing the fact it is massively overpriced, the trousers are actually excellent and a really nice cut - not like those ridiculous stock chinos you often see tour pros wearing.

On the other hand, the shirts are garish and look pretty crap too. I'm automatically suspicious of anyone I see wearing one and the words 'show pony' immediately spring to mind.

I used to live in a town with an IZOD outlet store. Talk about cheap.. I could buy windshirts and pants for $10.00 each on sale. Really nice slacks for $20 or less... It is closed now. I suppose it wasn't a big enough market.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Note: This thread is 6372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!