IGNORED

My Swing (golf4fun12)

golf4fun12
Note: This thread is 4837 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is my first post on this forum. so, I hope I do this right. This is just a quick clip of my golf swing. This is the first time I am actually seeing my golf swing. I don't know what to think. doesn't look to bad, so, I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

sorry, I have been sick for the past few days. getting better and was going to go golfing today, but it is raining in socal. so no golf till the rain passes. I will get some more videos up in a little.

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

It looks pretty handsy with a lot swaying. I'd try to turn against a more ridged right side and really "throw" your hands/arms down the target line.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

thanks guys.

I understand I do sway a bit. by bracing against the back foot, that will help keep my weight from swaying to much? I think I understand what you guys mean. trying to keep my weight more centered and not sway it back behind my back foot.

the handsy part I don't really understand. I feel that my wrist hold the 90* angle with my arms all the way to impact where I release my hands to come through the ball. by handsy, do you guys mean I am bringing my right wrist around to quick?

thanks again for the input. hoping I can eventually get a good solid swing down.

you keep your wrist hinge on the downswing very well.

what i think everybody is talking about is you backswing is very handsy. looks to me that you start your backswing with your hands. it should be a one peice takeaway starting with your arms and then hinging your wrists. seems to me your doing both of these things both at the same time.

I don't see the "handsy" problem, and I don't think it is one, as long as you stay on plane, which it looks like you do.  Hogan started his backswing with his hands, or so he said, and Ben Curtis clearly does.

The bracing off the back leg is just as you say.  Don't ever get your weight to the outside of your back leg.  Just feel like you are in the batters box in baseball but, instead of stepping into the pitch, you drive off the back foot in your downswing.

Note: This thread is 4837 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!